CJohn

The Oscars 2017 on ABC | 89th Academy Awards | Discuss It Live Here | Super Sale to Honor the Steve Harvey moment! (p124)

7 minutes ago, baumer said:

Typical @CJohn whats app post by the day:

Monday:  Lionsgate fucks everything up.  RIP LG

Tuesday:  Fox will fuck up Logan.  They're a joke they fuck everything up. RIP Fox

Wednesday:  Paramount is dead.  Without Transformers, they'd be bankrupt.  RIP Paramount

Thursday:  Disney is untouchable.  All Hail Disney

Friday:  Sony is dead.  RIP Sony

Saturday:  Warner Brothers has done nothing right since TDKR.  RIP WB

Sunday:  The Weinsteins fucked up Lion.  They fucked up bad.  RIP Weinsteins

Think some new days will have to be invented because Universal is left out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

So I have decided that Brie Larson is my future bride now...JLaw is kicked out...

haven't seen her yet but she always looks the hottest at every awards show. gotta hand it to her. i keep forgetting she's actually an oscar winner too and how cool that is.

• Like 2

If they aren't gonna try anything particularly interesting with the Kong movie, and it doesn't look like they will, I hope they let Sam Jackson go full ham Sam Jackson. I'm a huge fan of Jeremy Irons in Dungeons and Dragons, and am still waiting for someone to replicate that experience. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

If they aren't gonna try anything particularly interesting with the Kong movie, and it doesn't look like they will, I hope they let Sam Jackson go full ham Sam Jackson. I'm a huge fan of Jeremy Irons in Dungeons and Dragons, and am still waiting for someone to replicate that experience. 

i hear in this new version SPOILERS king kong dies of shitting himself too much because sam jackson and john goodman scream at him at the same time. a deadly combination for anyone.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i hear in this new version SPOILERS king kong dies of shitting himself too much because sam jackson and john goodman scream at him at the same time. a deadly combination for anyone.

No wonder Keaton had to drop out. He couldn't handle it. 

Only 1 percent of the male population is capable of rocking a white suit, but Dev Patel did it. Dude can't take a single L at this point.

I always love it when people bring their moms, straight up. I don't even mean that sarcastically. I would be 35 and married with two kids and I'd still bring my mom. Shouts to Lin Manuel Miranda for that. Javier Bardem does it every time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

I always love it when people bring their moms, straight up. I don't even mean that sarcastically. I would be 35 and married with two kids and I'd still bring my mom. Shouts to Lin Manuel Miranda for that. Javier Bardem does it every time. 

I remember the "speculation" about kevin spacey started because he brought his mum to the oscars.

• Like 5