DAJK

Weekend Estimates: Kong 61M, Logan 37.8M, Get Out 21M, Shack 10M, Lego Batman 7.8M

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You know why.

Image result for samuel l jackson gif

That movie will be Universal. I imagine Disney will want a piece of the box office (maybe 15-20% of the WW total) and that is it.

Just now, Bishop54 said:

$525M would only put it slightly ahead of Godzilla 2014 and it cost $25M more to make. 

You need to give up the schtick. The movie is going to be a success and the MonsterVerse is in full swing. No plugs are going to be pulled. Find something else to downplay. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, DealWithIt said:

You need to give up the schtick. The movie is going to be a success and the MonsterVerse is in full swing. No plugs are going to be pulled. Find something else to downplay. 

I never said this opening is bad, but it would be better off making above Godzilla numbers.

44 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I disagree with you guys. I thought the trailer was fine. Obviously I didn't think it would catch on like this, though. 

Well i disagree with your disagreeing about our agreeing that the trailer was meh. :)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

J9EQSBE.gif

Too optimistic I know but it would be kind of cool if it did. I think it'll hit 175 though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Everything about Kong stunned me. Stunned by the reviews, stunned I liked it, stunned by the Friday, and stunned by the Saturday. I'm just way off on this movie.

Brie Larson: Box Office Queen.

Image result for brie larson gif

• Like 12