chasmmi

The Summer Game 2017 | Beans have been counted, sprouts measured, zombies destroyed, and Tele relegated to... oh wait better not... | Let the Pre-Season Reveals begin ...

27 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

OH FUCK I FORGOT TO DO SOTM 10

NOOOOOOO

Can I at least get the abstain -10k to soften my blow? :sadben: 

And now I just realized I misread the QOTW fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

if you are really nice to me (I take bribes) PM me your answers and I'll post them in... you've only just missed :P (I'm doing a sneaky anyway.... )

• Like 2

This is going to be a crazy week to grade!  I finished grading the first 5 questions and the answers are all over the place!!!  :D

1. Will Dark Tower Open to more than $22.5M? 1000

2. Will Detroit have a 3 day weekend of more than $12.5M? 2000

3. Will Kidnap make more than $5M? 3000

4. Will Dunkirk stay in the top 2? 4000

5. How many films will make more than $12M this weekend? 5000 

SOTM 6:

A - Wonder Woman: 10. Deadpool  -  $363.0M  45000 / 36000

B - The Mummy: 8. The Purge: Election Year - $79.2M 28000 / 20000 (This does not have 3M left in the tank to beat Freddy vs Jason)

C - Captain Underpants: Either 2. Purple Rain - $70.2M 3000/2000 or 3. Ben Hur  - $74.0M    5000/3000. I'll assume the answer is Purple Rain but will include both scores for those who predicted Ben Hur.

kayumanggi: 82.5k

jj99: 76.5k

Matrix4You: 75k

The Panda: 75k

Simionski: 75k

Blankments: 70.5k

Chewy: 69k

DamienRoc: 69k

Chasmmi: 64.5k

Empire: 64.5k

Kalo: 64.5k

Spaghetti: 64.5k

Baumer: 63k

darkelf: 63k

WrathOfHan: 58.5k

Fancyarcher: 54k

Jake Gittes: 52.5k

aabattery: 49k (85.5k if CU passes Ben Hur)

bcf26: 48k

JJ-8: 48k

grey ghost: 46.5k

Exxdee: 42k

Wrath: 42k

Telemachos: 41k (73.5k if CU passes Ben Hur)

24Lost: 39k

franfar: 37k (67.5k if CU passes Ben Hur)

damnitgeorge08: 34.5k

That One Guy: 33k (61.5k if CU passes Ben Hur)

Water Bottle: -1k

• Like 2

I find my lead in the weeklies is just to add cushion to my inevitable downfall when preseasons are graded.  My gut has said that Tele and baumer are going to  rise up in the rankings and challenge the top spot when this happens.  It will be like Happy Gilmore where I am shooter McGavin and I am loosing my grip as category by category is graded in the preaseasons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

I find my lead in the weeklies is just to add cushion to my inevitable downfall when preseasons are graded.  My gut has said that Tele and baumer are going to  rise up in the rankings and challenge the top spot when this happens.  It will be like Happy Gilmore where I am shooter McGavin and I am loosing my grip as category by category is graded in the preaseasons.

Liked for dat nifty Happy Gilmore reference.

12 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

Thanks for the kind words, but...nope...my preseason stuff us dreadful.  I'm going to get maybe 11/15.  It's not been a good year for me at all.

• Sad 1