Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

So I know I should try to be very environmentally conscious but look at this:

Image result for porsche 911 white

I should be bad. Very bad. 

We re  all fucked so don't bother.

Have at it while you can.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

PREVIEW #'S, REAL FRIDAY #'S, & SATURDAY INCREASES (anything over 25% for BATB would be unheard of)

(18.5) Jurassic World – 63.454 +9.75%

(57.0) Force Awakens – 62.119 +9.94%

(18.7) The Avengers – 62.114 +11.99%

(27.6) Age of Ultron – 56.825 -0.05%

(27.7) Batman V S – 53.859 -5.95%

(15.6) Iron Man 3 – 53.259 +16.9%

(15.8) Furious 7 – 51.607 -9.7%

(25.0) Civil War – 50.502 +21.21%

(10.0) Spider-man 3 – 49.842 +3.0%

(18.5) The Dark Knight – 48.665 -2.1%

(43.5) Harry Potter 8 – 47.571 -10.8%

(19.7) Hunger Games – 47.529 +6.0%

(26.3) Twilight 2 – 46.434 -8.9%

(25.3) Catching Fire – 45.690 +15.2%

(30.6) Dark Knight Rises – 45.155 -0.05%

(20.5) Suicide Squad – 44.393 -13.1%

(29.0) Rogue One – 42.094 +10.0%

(30.4) Twilight 4 – 41.393 -3.3%

(30.4) Twilight 5 – 40.768 +1.4%

Edited by Matrix4You
  • Like 5

Valerian carries a 200M budget. It is over. Europacorp is over. STX is over. Luc Besson is over.

Geostorm carries a 80-100M budget. It should do 45-55M DOM and another 150-160M OS. WB wins.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Clive crushes Drew, you young whippersnapper. 

:sparta:

Ancient! Relic!

Just now, elcaballero said:

If it makes you feel any better, I kind of understand the student athlete meme. It's not funny, but at least I understand it. :)

I guess you just had to grow up with a lot of them. I just think it's hilarious since the meme embodies them well

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

Valerian carries a 200M budget. It is over. Europacorp is over. STX is over. Lic Besson is over.

Geostorm carries a 80-100M budget. It should do 45-55M DOM and another 150-160M WW. WB wins.

STX is just handling distribution on Valerian through their deal with Europacorp (the ones who will really feel the pain).

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Valerian carries a 200M budget. It is over. Europacorp is over. STX is over. Luc Besson is over.

Geostorm carries a 80-100M budget. It should do 45-55M DOM and another 150-160M OS. WB wins.

LIES !!!

DECEPTIONS !!!

:angry:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

has valerian been talked about in this thread more than beauty and the beast at this point? batb might be liked the 8th most discussed thing here. which is excellent.

5MyM5bW.gif

All part of the plan. I've seen hardly any of the Disney fanboys today.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, YourMother said:

To be fair Max Steel had 22M in trailer views and we know what happened to it.

Nah, Max Steel's views were just from dudes who were curious about what Hollywood did with a cartoon they mildly enjoyed as kids and then laughed about the trailer with their friends afterwards. It's not really the same case here at all.

21 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Besson went for broke on Valerian, he invested all his money and it is his childhood's dream.

He used to get detention in school for doing Valerian drawings in class.

I really hope this kind of passion gets rewarded. I really don't see this movie getting as bad a reception as Jupiter Ascending(I enjoyed it by the way) to be honest, Luc Besson has proven again and again that he really knows what he's doing and how to please the audience when doing sci-fi and this is the project he has been chasing all his life.

This won't be the shitfest so many seem to be expecting, of that I'm certain. It might get a mixed reception but it won't get a toxic one and I could bet on that were I a betting man.

• Like 2

Just now, aabattery said:

5MyM5bW.gif

All part of the plan. I've seen hardly any of the Disney fanboys today.

we should try this w/ every danger zone thread. justice league opening make sure to get in 70 pages of shitposting to dull the crazies.

• Like 5

Just now, filmlover said:

At least we can all agree it's between King Arthur and Valerian as to what will be the bigger bomb of the two most obvious candidates of Summer 2017.

King Arthur is less obscure and might be less expensive than Valerian

By default, Valerian "wins" as the bigger bomb. DoA

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

we should try this w/ every danger zone thread. justice league opening make sure to get in 70 pages of shitposting to dull the crazies.

The thread for the Justice League weekend is sure gonna be a nightmare for the mods. Only because we know Snyder's about to shit the bed with a project he should've never landed in the first place, again.

• Like 1