Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, baumer said:

I know this might come as a shock to some of you but not every single person in the world is going to enjoy Beauty and the Beast or any movie that the general public seems to love, for that matter. I know, shocking isn't it?

Wait a minute! We can have different opinions?! tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, baumer said:

I know this might come as a shock to some of you but not every single person in the world is going to enjoy Beauty and the Beast or any movie that the general public seems to love, for that matter. I know, shocking isn't it?

Listen to this man, he knows. The shit he's had to deal with here for enjoying the Transformers films lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

I'll see for myself. My guts never deceived me, so I'm pretty much sure I'll like it, when I have doubts about a movie I don't see it even if i was interested in the first place.

Wait so you haven't even seen the film yet and you're over here calling other people, who have actually seen it, trolls because they didn't like it? 

• Like 1

Considering how much bullshit I hear on this site, I'm legitimately considering making my Government paper on how the media affects public opinion about Rotten Tomatoes. It doesn't have to be in the political sphere, so it fits the criteria. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Calling people who don't share your opinion a bunch of trolls or blind haters is not a good look for you. 

I don't say they're trolls, I say I cannot be sure they're not trolls, with all these trolls everywhere on the web I have trusting issues for these things. I'm cautious that's all.

24 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Apart from Jake Gittes I don't know much about the others, even you. I know Hiccup23 is a Trump supporter, not the most reliable kind of people when it comes to make sound decisions.

Not convincing.

Just because he's Trump supporter (I'm anti Trump btw) doesn't mean he's dumb. That's stereotyping.

Edited by YourMother

8 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Apart from Jake Gittes I don't know much about the others, even you. I know Hiccup23 is a Trump supporter, not the most reliable kind of people when it comes to make sound decisions.

Not convincing.

Trump supporters are the most rational people on the planet

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Wait so you haven't even seen the film yet and you're over here calling other people, who have actually seen it, trolls because they didn't like it? 

I cannot see a movie that is not released in my country yet.

14 minutes ago, Ocho said:

As long as BATB does one dollar more than this.....

Everything that's right will be brought back into sync.

Going to check it out today at 4pm Imax 2d with a group of 15.

So you want the OW of a crappy Disney remake to outgross the OW of a crappy superhero film? No problemo...