Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

I'm dreading BKB's return, GOTG2 weekend and Wonder Woman weekend is just going to a headache with wall to wall bolded text, CAPITAL LETTERS ,bad language topped with sexist and racist comments and posts about parking lots...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mulder said:

Devil's advocate, while I feel like I'll really like Beauty and The Beast, I don't get why everyone is getting That One Guy's case for not liking it. Beyond opinions being well....opinions, it's at 67% on Rotten Tomatoes so it's not being unanimously loved either. But that's just my 2 cents.

The Disney propaganda is reaching new heights :ph34r: 

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Ranking:

Jungle Book

Pete's Dragon

Cinderella

Oz

Maleficent

Alice 2

BATB

AIW

Pete's Dragon

Jungle Book

Cinderella

Oz

Alice

Alice 2

Maleficent (the only one I think it is truly bad)

I will see BatB in a few months.

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I'm dreading BKB's return, GOTG2 weekend and Wonder Woman weekend is just going to a headache with wall to wall bolded text, CAPITAL LETTERS ,bad language topped with sexist and racist comments and posts about parking lots...

I thought he was excited for Wonder Woman, then again it's DC and has a female main protagonist which would double trigger him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The mods really should just throw down the ban hammer (and this is coming from someone who has had an extended suspension). Better for the forum overall since he's been gone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

mr deeds is my favourite sandler movie honestly (i know it's junk yeah, yeah) this and the thing where he stabs john turturro in the foot killed me. like out of my chair laughing.

Every time Jared Harris speaks in that movie has me in stitches and I'm not ashamed to say it

• Like 2