efialtes76

Weekend Estimates

I like TLK immensely. But TPM is a fantastic movie. I don't expect most of you to agree with that, that's your prerogative. But imo, it is unequivocally a better film than the Lion King. The SW universe is just so entertaining and TPM is no exception. I give every SW a 9/10 or better. So make fun of my opinion all you want, that's your right to do so, but it is. That's my opinion and that's the only one that matters to me.

The VOW and SH are locked to hit 100 mill. The Vow needs a 2.5 multiplier. That's a piece of cake. Why would either one of them be so front loaded that they miss.

The Phantom Menace C-

Attack of the Clones D+

Revenge of the Sith B

A New Hope B+

Empire Strikes Back A-

Return of the Jedi B-

The Lion King A-

/discussionover

No, no, no...this will only cause the discussion to go on and on...

True. But, really, Phantom over Lion King? That's roughly the same as saying Fantastic Four is better than The Dark Knight.

Maybe I shouldn't even say anything here for the sake of the thread not going off topic....*cackles to self*

Either way I will say I found Fantastic Four to be extremely underrated and TDK to be....okay time to sleep!!!

The Phantom Menace C-

Attack of the Clones D+

Revenge of the Sith B

A New Hope B+

Empire Strikes Back A-

Return of the Jedi B-

The Lion King A-

/discussionover

Sure, in your opinion TLK is better. But mine is way different.

So discussion is over. SW wins by a large margin.

And yes Gopher, TPM is a much better film than TLK. I don't need you to validate my opinion.

And since my opinion is much more important than all of yours:TPM: 9/10Clones: 9/10Sith: 10/10ANH: 9.5/10Empire: 10.5/10ROTJ: 9.5/10TLK: 8/10Case closed. All SW films are better than TLK.