WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

to be fair to me there were like 3 or 4 posters in that thread who were all "i didn't even vote in that category i thought @CoolioD1 had it in the bag" and apparently i lost by like one vote or something so its the fault of you LAZY JOBLESS JERKOFF MILLENNIALS.

Edited by CoolioD1
i did not vote in that category either.
  • Like 3

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

to be fair to me there were like 3 or 4 posters in that thread who were all "i didn't even vote in that category i thought @CoolioD1 had it in the bag" and apparently i lost by like one vote or something so its the fault of you LAZY JOBLESS JERKOFF MILLENNIALS.

"Voting doesn't matter"

• Like 1

Anyway, sifting through the thread since I was busy at work today like a responsible grown up:

1. Boss Baby is doing very well and Ghost in the Shell is pretty much flopping. No real surprise there.

2. @Telerian taking Jr. to see Power Rangers. Protective Services on speed dial!

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Today I learned I'm alone.

Wtf? What about me? Our long WhatsApp conversations? All my campaign for your Botty? And now you say you are alone? Fuck you Pink.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Tomorrow is April Fool's and the day BKB returns. The internet and this site in particular will be hell. 

With any luck a certain SJW will complete the trifecta.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

no wonder. you support guys who can't get laid eventually that's gonna start to reflect in your own life. something to consider, i dunno.

So if I vote for Ethan, do I get laid?

13 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm gonna be honest, I thought Death Note was that Charles Bronson movie until two minutes ago, so turns out what I know. I guess that's Death Proof.

Uh, no that is a shitty Tarantino movie. Not about Charles Bronson.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I can't wait until him and davincicode1 interact. Pass the popcorn, please!

I revoke my mod abilities in that moment. I am not responsible for what happens. I will just witness it.