WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

When was the last time you saw a

Bruce Willis ( the Pitchfork movie doesn't count)

or

Hair Cage 

Flick.

Times, they are changing.

Edited by The Futurist

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Saw quite a few female ghostbusters at Wondercon (old costumes though not the reboot costumes). Wonder what the ruling of the internet is on that? 

...Confusion as to why they're cosplaying characters from a shitty movie? Seriously, the massive sexism controversy managed to drown out the fact that it just wasn't a very good movie. The same lines coming from a man would have been bad, too.

Granted, I haven't seen the director's cut that was released on home video, so for all I know that undid a lot of the damage.

Edited by johnboy3434

There's a fake Death Wish poster with Liam Neeson that I see someone share on Facebook every two months with the comment "OMG I'm so excited!" People fall for it nearly the same rate as the fake Boondocks poster with Samuel L. Jackson. I swear I've seen someone share that with "This is gonna be amazing" every week since I was in high school. 

Just now, johnboy3434 said:

...Confusion as to why they're cosplaying characters from a shitty movie? Seriously, the massive sexism controversy managed to drown out the fact that it just wasn't a very good movie. The same lines coming from a man would have been bad, too.

he said old costumes though. but i get it, they shoulda had a sex change so you wouldn't be so confused.

Just now, Water Bottle said:

If it makes you feel better, Kurt Russell learned they got Gerard Butler to take on his role. Kurt's reaction? He winced. He didn't approve of Gerard Butler.

I am mad online at Kurt Russell

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Honestly most Clint movies since Dirty Harry have kinda been the genesis of Make America Great Again. Even awesome ones like Unforgiven. Except for Million Dollar Baby, of course. He's a total cuck for that one.

70s-80s cinema in general is so hyper-macho

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

When was the last time you saw a

Bruce Willis ( the Pitchfork movie doesn't count)

or

Hair Cage 

Flick.

Times, they are changing.

I guess that crappy GI Joe movie for Bruce Willis? For Nicholas Cage, the Frozen Ground in 2013.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She only did that as a favor to Garry Marshall (too bad it couldn't have been a much better last favor).

Her next film Wonder doesn't sound great on paper either, I do wonder if she's been approached to appear in a franchise film like a Marvel film or DC film. I guess she's in a position to do what she wants acting wise. 

Just now, Jonwo said:

Her next film Wonder doesn't sound great on paper either, I do wonder if she's been approached to appear in a franchise film like a Marvel film or DC film. I guess she's in a position to do what she wants acting wise. 

• Like 1

Just now, Water Bottle said:

He believes really strongly only an American can take on his Escape from New York role.

oh god am I gonna find out Kurt Russell is a red hat

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

70s-80s cinema in general is so hyper-macho

True. Still around too bigly. Mark Wahlberg and Liam Neeson been making the same kinda shit for ten years. Box office has greatly diminished for it, so who knows. 

Also, Daddy's Home 2 is coming out with Mark Wahlberg and his father Mel Gibson. Apparently the action marketplace dried up so they've taken over mediocre family comedies. 

• Like 1