WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

Just now, That One Guy said:

Y'know, I think I'm gonna use the block tool for the first time today.  OOOOOOOOO boy, this is gonna be a special one.  Fuck me wanting to see everyone's posts.

It takes a weight off your shoulders. Some people just aren't meant to be heard, honestly

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Nova said:

Serious question though. What the hell does Ryan Reynolds and co have to do with any of this? Like what was the point in bringing it up? If he and Scarlett weren't married, what would the connection be to bring up the movie? 

If you're trying to say Life is a bigger bomb domestically than GITS then you're very mistaken. 

Regrdless neither one can open a film outside of a franchise and no the one or two examples they each have don't count. But hey welcome to present Hollywood

Nobody can really open a film anymore. The age of star power ended a long ass time ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

scarjo doesn't even look hot in ghost of the shell. that look does nothing for me. she was fine as hell in lucy but eh to everything i'm seeing there.

There's a simple explanation:

tenor.gif

And she ain't got no nips.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chewy said:

What's the budget on GitS? Cuz that looks like a disaster

It will stay secret I think, there is a 110 million that come from a serious publication and a 130isssh million that come from Johansson at the very end of the Howard stern interview,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJjpSVK0fHg

Maybe she was talking gross, the 110 being correct but the net or like usual they are downplaying it and the 130issh was refering to the net budget, maybe 110 is the net budget but with pre-sales removed from it (they sold at least 10% of the box office to a Chinese investor), who knows, ranging between 110 and 135 is probably about where it is. 

Just now, robertman2 said:

Jungle Book was a huge bomb. Dunno how Disney is gonna recover from it

I overlooked that movie. Ok BESIDES Jungle book (which she voice acted in, doesn't count), she's rarely successful. I'm referring to live action, starring, non-ensemble roles. 

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

I used to think Disney would get ScarJo and Dwayne Johnson to join Depp in one of the PotCs.

The Rock as a pirate would probably end up being the worst casting of all time, and something that definitely needs to happen. He approaches all characters the same, which is why he is a good choice for some characters like Hobbs in F&F or Black Adam, but anything that needs him to step out of that box is definitely not happening anytime soon.

• Like 3

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Nobody can really open a film anymore. The age of star power ended a long ass time ago.

I know. That's why I said welcome to Hollywood! I'm not knocking either one of them. That's just the way Hollywood is now. 

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's interesting cos usually i'm darker hair over blond but i didn't think she was that hot in under the skin either (maybe because she was a flesh eating alien too idk). blond works best for her.

Who the fuck cares about her when we have you. I'll never forget the day you posted your pic. The way you used to post was so ghetto and trashy that I thought you'd look like a homeless man. But you were fucking cute. Im glad the ghetto only reflected your personality but not your looks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matrix4You said:

Chappie made 13.35 opening weekend  fell 57.3% on its second weekend to 5.70 opening against Cinderella and Run All Night.  If Life does 5.5 or greater this weekend, consider that a miracle

Life was DOA since last week. It doesn't even matter what it does. Sony should just count its losses and move on. 

Just now, Noctis said:

Who the fuck cares about her when we have you. I'll never forget the day you posted your pic. The way you used to post was so ghetto and trashy that I thought you'd look like a homeless man. But you were fucking cute. Im glad the ghetto only reflected your personality but not your looks.

Oh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1