WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Who the fuck cares about her when we have you. I'll never forget the day you posted your pic. The way you used to post was so ghetto and trashy that I thought you'd look like a homeless man. But you were fucking cute. Im glad the ghetto only reflected your personality but not your looks.

Huh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Who the fuck cares about her when we have you. I'll never forget the day you posted your pic. The way you used to post was so ghetto and trashy that I thought you'd look like a homeless man. But you were fucking cute. Im glad the ghetto only reflected your personality but not your looks.

yes, and i remember seeing the pictures you posted and thinking "yeah, that makes sense."

• Like 1

The Gokira bit got old for me before it began after he called NZ a trash country. That's the kind of talk I can't allow; my LotR royalty checks are starting to dry up so online forums are the only way to convince people to come on over and spend their money here.

• Like 1

GitS is not considered a good film, poor marketing, controversy, fans of the base material did not show support...

With this negative points, not believe in results so different with other actress.

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

So where is this thread headed too....

Wait, Coolio posted a picture? I always picture him as Ewan McGregor, because that's the first Scottish dude to come to mind. And I feel validated since I know they're both WokeBaes now.

• Like 2

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

This makes me happy nobody on the forum knows how I look like. Youd be so mean for no reason.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

tumblr_inline_omf484LrlC1t6d7wi_540.gif

Coolio still trashy af.

Hardly ever uses capitals, the heathen.

• Like 7