WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

6 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Scarjo is going to be the laughing stock of Hollywood on monday

ScarJo probably doesn't have time to read all her favorite scripts she gets weekly.

How many chances did Ryan Reynolds get.

Now multiply that times the number of hits ScarJo has.

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Noctis made fun of my hair once back when I had a blonde faux-hawk. Honestly was sort of asking for it. Now I've stabilized my hair and beard and situation but Tele keeps being mean cuz I don't smile in pictures.

Also, Pink is a poster boy for bald is beautiful. Real talk.

:cloud9:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Noctis made fun of my hair once back when I had a blonde faux-hawk. Honestly was sort of asking for it. Now I've stabilized my hair and beard and situation but Tele keeps being mean cuz I don't smile in pictures.

Also, Pink is a poster boy for bald is beautiful. Real talk.

I apologize. I was a raging ---- 4 years ago.

• Like 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

I actually think the hairline is fine. I didn't notice at all. You're a handsome guy. Like I said, Tinder.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. @aabattery

But the last time I saw you, was about the last time I didn't notice anything with the hairline. A couple months later, and comparing to some pictures to the trip in DC (the angle is probably deceiving), is what made me conscious about it. If I had to guess, it was probably already maturing, but once seen, it cannot be unseen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Im obviously not confident about my looks.

That's okay. If you're unable to love yourself and own your looks, then I encourage alcoholism and rampant masturbation.

• Like 1