WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

• Community Manager
Just now, grey ghost said:

Does BOT have a facebook page?

We need a backup in case this place gets shut down after Trump gets rid of net neutrality.

It's coming people.

@Water Bottle

@Telerian

@AndyLL

@CJohn

@baumer

Yes we have a facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/boxofficetheory/

For a while we even updated it in an effort to increase traffic. We're thinking of trying again. Hopefully this time there's no major rivalry between franchises that brings in trolls.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Does BOT have a facebook page?

We need a backup in case this place gets shut down after Trump gets rid of net neutrality.

It's coming people.

@Water Bottle

@Telerian

@AndyLL

@CJohn

@baumer

Trump ain't coming for us, or the Internet in general. How else would he be able to go on one of his rants that only seem to happen at 7 in the morning and no other time of day?

• Community Manager
Just now, filmlover said:

Trump ain't coming for us, or the Internet in general. How else would he be able to go on one of his rants that only seem to happen at 7 in the morning and no other time of day?

http://www.avclub.com/article/death-internet-privacy-tearing-reddits-the_donald--252927

I wouldn't be so sure.

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Because it's exactly how our POTUS speaks too

Honestly, might be him. I was convinced for about five minutes that BKB was actually Trump while taking a dump. It's uncanny sometimes. But I realize that rich dudes with golden toilets don't give a damn about Marvel characters and shit.