WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

38 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

All you fans of the Pathetic Rangers know this movie is DOOOMMEEDDD. It will be stepped on by KONG next week, and the China gross will be so low, Lionsgate will make no sequel! And then, Nickelodeon will cancel the remainder of the series with its low ratings that are lower than Ren and Stimpy reruns! And the Mighty Murderin's will be no more! 

very excited to give a poster their first like. it's a special thing.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

*Wakes up, sees thread title* Do I or do I not want to find out what went on here?

Feel like this is going in a spiral. Based on the past couple of pages I wouldn't be surprised to see that someone has been banned and an even more exasperated/aggressive thread title 7-8 hours from now

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Feel like this is going in a spiral. Based on the past couple of pages I wouldn't be surprised to see that someone has been banned and an even more exasperated/aggressive thread title 7-8 hours from now

Blame @Gokira2012 and his evil twin @drdungbeetle

Boss Baby didn't have the name matinee jump at my theatre that Trolls did, but it's legs seem quite similar to Home. 

Also Ghost in the Shell actually pulled a bit of business from matinees. Not a lot mind you, but I could see the Saturday number holding up somewhat decently.

• Like 1