WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

3 hours ago, ACSlater said:

No you are not. Own that shit. Especially when you are in the right.

Let it go please.  We got rid of all the posts......let's just move on.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

tfw you go see a movie where Scarlett Johansson was in a bodysuit for an hour and a half and come back and you have no idea what the fuck is going on.  Relatable.

I feel like the marketing could have been better for the movie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookson said:

I don't think the GA even understood what GITS was supposed to be.

Trailers didn't help them understand that for sure. Only thing, I remember about the trailers myself was Scarlett Johansson hot body. lol

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

I'm checking in for the first time on a supposedly slow weekend and it's 86 pages long lol. On Saturday... blah.

The weekend is slow.... the people are not

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

People have any kind of postive expectations on Akira and Battle Angel should now really reconsider, do they?

Depends if these movies present some washing machine malfunctions.

5 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

People have any kind of postive expectations on Akira and Battle Angel should now really reconsider, do they?

Battle Angel will Cameron's name all over it, and Akira (if it gets made) might have Peele attached, so who knows.

28 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

tfw you go see a movie where Scarlett Johansson was in a bodysuit for an hour and a half and come back and you have no idea what the fuck is going on.  Relatable.

It's funny, I thought the movie was way too straightforward. Would've preferred something more elliptical and esoteric.