kayumanggi

ADRIFT | STX | Shailene Woodley, Sam Claflin....June 1st...trailer page 2...based on a true story

Miles Teller In Talks to Join Shailene Woodley in Adrift
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/835735-miles-teller-shailene-woodley#84PBHZ0kOG1P5Ut3.99

Miles Teller (Whiplash, The Spectacular Now) is in talks to join Shailene Woodley (Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars) in the upcoming survival film Adrift from STX Entertainment, according to THR. The film is set to be directed by Baltasar Kormakur (Everest) and is based on the true story about “woman who sets off on a sailing trip to Tahiti with her fiance. But after a massive storm, the woman finds herself alone at sea with her boat in ruins.” The story reportedly looks back on their relationship as she attempts to save them on the 1,500 mile trip to Hawaii. Teller would play Woodley’s husband in the film. The script was written by Aaron and Jordan Kandell (Disney’s Moana). Adrift would likely begin shooting this summer.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trying to think if I've even seen him in anything :lol: 

He was in Me Before You, which is horrendous and awful because it's a movie about how you should kill yourself if you're a disabled guy.

He was in all the Hunger Games sequels too.

And apparently Snow White and the Huntsman and On Stranger Tides.

Edited by That One Guy

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

He was in Me Before You, which is horrendous and awful because it's a movie about how you should kill yourself if you're a disabled guy.

He was in all the Hunger Games sequels too.

And apparently Snow White and the Huntsman and On Stranger Tides.

Perfect; the only movies from those franchises I haven't see :lol: 

24 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Why don't people get get it through their thick skulls that Miles is a massive douchebag who no director wants to work with after having worked with him once. The director of this probably knows many things about his behaviour and attitude due to which he was replaced.  

You have no way of knowing that. Youre just speculating based on your dislike of him.