Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

4 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

as long as it starts as a car and ends as a car (and is not a transformer).  The main point is it is a car doing this.  With the exhaust pipes and N2O

Yep, all the way to the asteroid and back. :lol:

But it surely runs out of oxygen for added drama and there is some thrilling re-fueling that takes place as a couple of cars align with each other mid-air to do the transfer.

• Like 1

Just now, a2knet said:

Yep, all the way to the asteroid and back. :lol:

But it surely runs out of oxygen for added drama and there is some thrilling re-fueling that takes place as a couple of cars align with each other mid-air to do the transfer.

Presumably Vin could leap from one car to the other, carrying the fuel line.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

My trailers were:

Baywatch Cinemark Connections ad

Atomic Blonde

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

POTC 5 30 second spot

Hitman's Bodyguard

Justice League

The Mummy

Transformers 5

WFTPOTA

dat acronym...

5 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Presumably Vin could leap from one car to the other, carrying the fuel line.

Absolutely :rofl:

0*t8EbcglTyyC9PhBx.jpg

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

are we going to update the thread title with empire city's report that Colossal is looking to potentially outgross Spark??

We have to. It's such a bigly update.

I got a ton of trailers in IMAX, 22 minutes worth, and they were like better versions of trailers for these movies I've already seen. Spider-Man was a new one, same with Apes, same with Transformers. They all looked better than their god-awful first trailers, so the marketing departments must have been listening I guess. It's preaching to the choir for me, though, I see all of these movies so they don't have to convince me. Just the release date on a calendar is good enough. The Hitman's Bodyguard was a great trailer but it was less great in its horrid PG-13 version. I saw it when I got home R-rated and it was 10x funnier for sure. 

Are people actually enjoying this Thor 3 trailer? Yikes, I thought it was pretty awful. I have enjoyed every single Marvel movie to date, no exceptions, I like them all and love most. But my immediate thought was, uh oh, I hope this isn't the first bad Marvel movie. I am already not much of a Thor fan, though I thought Thor 2 was better than the first, which to me is the worst Marvel movie easily. It was still good, and I do enjoy it, but it was solidly a B for me, whereas Thor 2 was more like B+ to A- level. I just thought the trailer seemed overly campy for Thor 3 and simply not good. Like some low budget sci-fi cheese from the 80s. I don't know, the vibe was all wrong. I cannot see that being the huge hit some people think it will be.

• Like 1