Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

3 minutes ago, a2knet said:

WONDR China OD is 12.1M USD.

That's good right?

I am a noob at China BO but thinking 35M USD OW and 70M USD Total?

Edit:

I want WONDR to go over MOS WW and going higher in China is a good start.

It's true that the Chinese market has grown a lot since MOS but then Superman is far more popular than WONDR globally. So it would be creditable for sure.

it's ok. Should make 60-70m USD in China. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

It's not, actually. Catwoman and Elektra happened, as much as we want to forget them. Obviously WW has much more going for it than those films, but it being the first female-led superhero film is factually wrong. It's merely the first well-received female-led superhero movie.

well you know what i mean. The first female Superhero movie to ever make this kind of opening and having so good reviews. its a win win across the board for DCEU and Warner

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iron Raf said:

I was waiting for someone to ask that.

I wasn't born yesterday. There are plenty of gays that hide it and plenty who don't.... and let's say these that I've been seeing .. don't. 

I'm so staying out of this gay convo

1 minute ago, DAR said:

A mid 90's opening just sets up the sequel for a 140-150 opening

For a character that iconic that reached some mass media zeitgeist the awareness for the character and the sequel movie will not be that different than from the first, the sequel of BvS will probably not make any significant jump and if it would have been Man of Steel 2 without Batman in it, it would have probably not make more than MoS.

That movie is already playing a bit like a sequel, with huge Thursday preview and all. The legs and Home video sales will probably be an indicator of the sequel OW potential.

1 minute ago, the beast said:

What do ye all think the OW to Domestic Total Multiplier will be?

Depends on WOM which appears will be great.  But right now I'm thinking start with 3x

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

A mid 90's opening just sets up the sequel for a 140-150 opening

If that's the case, MOS 2 will do around 180M...... highly unlikely. Unless it's a modern day sequel featuring other JL members it'll prob do the same or a bit more. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the beast said:

What do ye all think the OW to Domestic Total Multiplier will be?

2.5x. Depending on how the audience skews gender-wise, I can see this having a better multi than most other superhero movies. But also depends on WoM

Edited by franfar
  • Like 1