Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

the stuff she's putting out this year is all TRASH

But Swish Swish was a clap back to Bad Blood and is supposed to be straight fire ? 

Turns out it's a dumpster fire but what can ya do 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heat Vision said:

This summer has been awful

Maybe as far as box office but it's way ahead of last year as far as quality of releases (as far the big blockbusters).

2016:
CA: Civil War
X:Men: Apocalypse
Alice Through The Looking Glass
TNMNT: Out Of The Shadows

2017:
GOTG Vol. 2
King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword
Alien: Covenant
POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Wonder Woman

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Tom Holland is my goal. I'm the same height and have the same birthday as him, and I would KILL for a body like that.

An attractive young lady is failing a college class and its threatening her financial aid so she's really upset. She gets all dressed up and visits her professor. She goes into his office, closes the door, and gives this emotional story about how she HAS to pass the class. As she concludes her story, she gets to the point:

"I HAVE to pass, professor. And I'll do anything to pass."

"Anything?" the professor asks somewhat skeptically.

"ANYTHING", she repeats, batting her eyelashes invitingly at him.

"Well," the professor begins, "if you'd really do ANYTHING to pass my class... This might sound weird, but... 

would you be willing to...

Study?"

Go to the gym.

Edited by Wrath

1 minute ago, Nova said:

But Swish Swish was a clap back to Bad Blood and is supposed to be straight fire ? 

bad blood was lazy trash too so i suppose it makes sense that Katy wouldn't put any effort into the rebuttal either.

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

2014 Katy Perry isn't that bad. 2017 Katy Perry needs to go back a few years, find herself and then comeback. 

5 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

No she isn't but that song is. It's a bastardization of 90s dance music and a horrible use of that Fatboy Slim Star 69 sample. It's so generic that I can't believe a team of producers came up with it. It sounds like a remix that no one listens too off of one of these big pop releases instead of the original.

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the stuff she's putting out this year is all TRASH

Saturday Night Live dance dancing snl saturday night live GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Bad Blood sounds like a masterpiece compared to Swish Swish. That song hurt my ears as a dance fan. The chorus is god awful.

I don't really follow top 40 pop stuff though (besides remixes of it) and the only reason I heard it was due to everyone talking about that performance.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

bad blood was lazy trash too so i suppose it makes sense that Katy wouldn't put any effort into the rebuttal either.

I love Bad Blood, especially that kickass music video!

16 hours ago, somebody85 said:

The theater I saw it in was dead (like 4 other people - which was nice for me, not the box office) but it should have great WOM. It is long (referring to kids) but I think it's going to have awesome legs. It's a very satisfying movie. I went in with 0 hype besides the reviews and loved it.

Yeah we know, you stated it like 10 times already 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Don't you dare disrespect Kendrick like that.