Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

An open letter to Gitesh and this disgusting number:

"Dear man,
Wonder Woman was not meant for you. It will never be for you. I do not expect you to understand how emotional, powerful and striking it is. I literally do not expect you to find the best superhero movie. I do not expect your opinion to agree with mine. I do not expect you to sympathize with the feminist movement and our daily struggle. I do not expect you to cry like I cried. I do not expect this to mark you as it marked me. What I expect is that you shut your mouth and accept that it was not meant for you. Wonder Woman is militancy. Wonder Woman is girl power. Wonder Woman It's skirt fight. Wonder Woman is a tiara and black hair. WONDER WOMAN IS RESISTANCE."

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Taylor Swif is a garbage musician and an even more garbage person. Anyway, is the number 33 or 38? I think it's 33 - Gitesh has almost never been wrong and it just feels right to be pessimistic.

Gitesh said $33-35

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

You guys talking about Katy Perry makes me sick. Let this woman rest in peace, and go listen to Carly Rae Jepsen, thank you. 

You're a wonderful human being

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

The last couple of years we have all these music greats and legends dying and this is the crap we have now.

Get off my lawn!

Agree with this though, pop music has been on a giant decline since the early 2000s. 

But yeah, I'm older then a lot of other people on this forum and grew up when all the 90s songs were big. I see a lot of people from that era revisit those videos and wonder where music has gone. It doesn't seem like pop music produces as many timeless hits as it used to but the indie scene is still pretty strong.

• Like 3

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I used to hate Taylor but I've really gotten into her stuff this year. Being bad with relationships and talking to girls helps me appreciate her music.

I think you and Taylor would be perfect for one another now that I think about it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I used to hate Taylor but I've really gotten into her stuff this year. Being bad with relationships and talking to girls helps me appreciate her music.

Maybe you should date her and then break up just so you can be the subject of a break-up song by her.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

there has never been a good guest rap verse on a pop song ever. partly to do with that pop has to be blandly broadly appealing so they're not allowed to say anything, idk.

Yeezy's bit on E.T. is amazing:

I know a bar out in Mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada space suit about the stars
Getting stupid high straight up out the jars
Pockets on Shrek, rockets on deck
Tell me what's next? Alien sex
I'mma disrobe you
Then I'mma probe you
See I abducted you
So I tell you what to do
I tell you what to do, what to do

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

The last couple of years we have all these music greats and legends dying and this is the crap we have now.

Get off my lawn!

I can't even listen to the mainstream radio stations anymore. They all sounds the same and blend into one big empty noise.

Once in a while, you would hear some good vocals and melody and it fooled you into thinking that maybe this song will be good. But nope, mere seconds later, the song either stop dead and descend with the crap DJ beat drop or shitty rap lyrics got inserted that have nothing much to do with the song content 

/rant

• Like 6

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

It bugs me they have the Hulk coaster at Islands of Adventure meshed with Six Flags Magic Mountain. 

I'll let it pass. Discontinuity is far from rare

6 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

An open letter to Gitesh and this disgusting number:

"Dear man,
Wonder Woman was not meant for you. It will never be for you. I do not expect you to understand how emotional, powerful and striking it is. I literally do not expect you to find the best superhero movie. I do not expect your opinion to agree with mine. I do not expect you to sympathize with the feminist movement and our daily struggle. I do not expect you to cry like I cried. I do not expect this to mark you as it marked me. What I expect is that you shut your mouth and accept that it was not meant for you. Wonder Woman is militancy. Wonder Woman is girl power. Wonder Woman It's skirt fight. Wonder Woman is a tiara and black hair. WONDER WOMAN IS RESISTANCE."

You sound like one of those crazy kids from Evergeen that took over their school with their loud cult like behavior.

I'm a dude and I loved the movie but yeah....I'm going to stand over there. 

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1