WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

TF1 - C+

TF2 - F

TF3 - D+

TF4 - F

I enjoy a lot of TF1, though it does feel like a film's whose Spielbergian influences are fighting to overcome Michael Bay's worst instincts. TF2 barely qualifies as a movie, 3 is an improvement in that there is at least a story, and 4 was the longest 17 hours (or is it 20?) of my life.

• Like 2

I had a brain snap yesterday and bought Transformers 1,2&4 on BLU Ray(I had 3) for 3 for $40. 

I hadn't seen ROTF for years and had partially convinced myself it wasn't as bad as I initially thought. 

It it is as bad as I initially thought it was. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 13

Revenge of the Fallen is so bad it's good but then it gets so bad again that it's actually just straight up bad.

It's not the worst I've seen though. Jurassic Park III has that title.

Edited by aabattery

6 hours ago, druv10 said:

FF8 OS has been staggering!!! It's up to 1.012B, only 7.5M away from JW! If the ER were better or similar to FF7, it would be over 1.1B or around 50M drop from it's predecessor. OS performance has been beyond phenomenal.

I wonder if it has enough to pass JW. It made $920,000 OS last weekend, and just $300,000 this weekend. I'm almost certain they are updating/correcting old totals from existing territories, as it as fallen out of Top 10 everywhere and should not have made another $5 million this week. 

Edited by KP1025

I followed ROTF with the first 20 minutes of DOTM. It's quite a jarring transition going from Megan to Rosie. 

It's almost like you needed a soap opera voiceover. "The role of Sam's girlfriend will now be played by..."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

What is so bad about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I mostly blocked that experience but two scenes that stand out are racist caricature robots and a human character actually walks up to someone asking for toilet paper with his pants around his ankles.

Even if you don't think the Transformers cartoon deserves a quality adaptation, c'mon.

Does it really have to be this repulsive?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I mostly blocked that experience but two scenes that stand out are racist caricature robots and a human character actually walks up to someone asking for toilet paper with his pants around his ankles.

Even if you don't think the Transformers cartoon deserves a quality adaptation, c'mon.

Does it really have to be this repulsive?

I see.

Is ROTF the Transformers film in which some robots have what look like testicles?

3 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I see.

Is ROTF the Transformers film in which some robots have what look like testicles?

Yes. 

Plus the idiotic idea of having a Transformer pass as a human (plus the tongue of said transformer) and then the geography. 

• Like 4