baumer

Transformers Last Knight 5.5m in previews...WW 5.45 -37% from last Tuesday

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

People need to control their goddamn kids. I just got into a fight with a parent and had to get a refund. I'll explain more later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids were nutso when I saw Wonder Woman. Just a pair of total brat little girls. Luckily, the family was asked to leave within 15 minutes. Otherwise, I'd have left and asked for refund like you did.

Just now, Biggestgeekever said:

I think TF5 is going to struggle to top the second film's midnights for the entire opening day. $16-18M, in my opinion.

If that happens then it's 5-day would struggle to beat the second films's OD of 62.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Kids were nutso when I saw Wonder Woman. Just a pair of total brat little girls. Luckily, the family was asked to leave within 15 minutes. Otherwise, I'd have left and asked for refund like you did.

What were they doing?

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

People need to control their goddamn kids. I just got into a fight with a parent and had to get a refund. I'll explain more later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I've been meaning to talk to your mother about your behavior on these boards.

• Like 24

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

What were they doing?

Kicking the backs of my and pal Holly's chair. Loudly asking questions and squealing. Threw some food. Just kids being kids.  But, kids like that... Don't bring them to the movies unless it's friggin' matinee for Minions or Despicable Me. This was opening night of Wonder Woman, a 730PM showtime. These two kids were about 3 and 5 years old.

• Like 1