baumer

Transformers Last Knight 5.5m in previews...WW 5.45 -37% from last Tuesday

7 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Kicking the backs of my and pal Holly's chair. Loudly asking questions and squealing. Threw some food. Just kids being kids.  But, kids like that... Don't bring them to the movies unless it's friggin' matinee for Minions or Despicable Me. This was opening night of Wonder Woman, a 730PM showtime. These two kids were about 3 and 5 years old.

Yeah that's very annoying. Only next to folks on the phone during the film. With kids it gets uncomfortable cause you can't tell them anything, and the parents sometimes get over-protective.

HcjdU7.gif

50 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Lol it's not incredible, come on guys not everything associated with WW has to be amazing or incredible etc etc. 

Explain what you trying to prove dude pic Is approaching its 4 wknd killed mummy has a Pixar and t5 open simultaneously on it, is showing everything but backloaded-ness normal Sh would've dried their balls up by now

Explain what you trying to prove dude pic Is approaching its 4 wknd killed mummy has a Pixar and t5 open simultaneously on it, is showing everything but backloaded-ness normal Sh would've dried their balls up by now

I'm not trying to prove anything honestly, it's all a matter of personal opinion anyways. Its discount Tuesday, so it was always expected to bump a decent amount.
  • Like 2

Im with @GiantCALBears this time.

There's nothing incredible about Wonder Woman's Tuesday. It followed pretty much the same pattern as other movies of the same ilk. Incredible would have been if it did seven million. But following a typical pattern that other films have done just means it's normal. And yes the Run has been spectacular so far but as he said not every day has to have the moniker incredible attached to it.

• Like 6

Hey @Telemachos I had a fun idea, you and the mods know how you censored certain words and replaced them with Smurf in April. This July, when The Emoji Movie comes out replace every b or B with the ? emoji. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

People need to control their goddamn kids. I just got into a fight with a parent and had to get a refund. I'll explain more later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. @MrPinkalready made the joke. 

21 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Kicking the backs of my and pal Holly's chair. Loudly asking questions and squealing. Threw some food. Just kids being kids.  But, kids like that... Don't bring them to the movies unless it's friggin' matinee for Minions or Despicable Me. This was opening night of Wonder Woman, a 730PM showtime. These two kids were about 3 and 5 years old.

3 and 5 for a 7:30 pm show? Yeesh, those poor kids, that's basically bedtime. Maybe their parents thought they'd fall asleep. Not a great parenting choice. ?

• Like 3