baumer

Transformers Last Knight 5.5m in previews...WW 5.45 -37% from last Tuesday

This is the 10th Anniverary of Transformers movies, the first one came out in 2007. I hope this movie is actually special and is as good as the 1st one. 

Spoiler

Yea I know bad joke.

I think what makes the Wonder Woman number pop out is because of the run it's had so far. The increase itself is very standard/normal though. 

The transformers 5 preview number seems fine to me. Given the god awful reviews and the last minute date change, I actually think it did pretty well. Heck I didn't even know the movie was coming out today until I started to see the reviews pop up for it yesterday. 

42 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I think the worst experience I've had with kids at a theatre was Star Trek Beyond. man I wanted beat the shit out of those little fuckers

I love being the guy who gets to kick those goddamn kids out

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

3 and 5 for a 7:30 pm show? Yeesh, those poor kids, that's basically bedtime. Maybe their parents thought they'd fall asleep. Not a great parenting choice. ?

That's what I thought. Obviously a movement for the movie. The mom probably wanted to see it desperately.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

That's what I thought. Obviously a movement for the movie. The mom probably wanted to see it desperately.

We took Tele Jr to a Saturday OW late afternoon show for WW and honestly it was probably a bit of a reach. We always try to get seats in the back when we see movies with him cuz he's a fidgety kid and he likes to comment/ask about what he's seeing. Usually sitting in the back is fine but the theater was reasonably full. He and I had to duck out a few times just so he could work out the squiggles outside the auditorium. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

We took Tele Jr to a Saturday OW late afternoon show for WW and honestly it was probably a bit of a reach. We always try to get seats in the back when we see movies with him cuz he's a fidgety kid and he likes to comment/ask about what he's seeing. Usually sitting in the back is fine but the theater was reasonably full. He and I had to duck out a few times just so he could work out the squiggles outside the auditorium. 

That is very considerate of you.