dxmatrixdt

Transformers 5 vs Pirates 5 vs Mummy - You must watch all 3 before voting.

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you rate best?

• The Mummy - 15%
    • Transformers: The Last Knight - 16%
    • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - 29%

Ok, I would put this in 'A Few of My Favorite Things' but that area is barely moving and this is just a current thing.  These are the 3 of the highest budgeted / lowest reviewed movies so far this summer.  Please watch all 3 before voting.

Here is mine.

Transformers - B+

Mummy - C+

Pirates - C

Edited by Matrix4You

12 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

Ok, I would put this in 'A Few of My Favorite Things' but that area is barely moving and this is just a current thing.  These are the 3 of the highest budgeted / lowest reviewed movies so far this summer.  Please watch all 3 before voting.

nope.gif

• Like 2

i'd say pirates is the best because there's like half a decent flick in there. cogman and hopkins are amazing in transformers so it has that going for it. the mummy is maybe the most empty "wow, it's fucking nothing!" movie i've ever seen in my life. no way i see a worse flick this year. the other two movies probably had scenes that annoyed me more, but hey, i'll take art that can provoke a reaction.

• Like 3

I don't think all 3 belong in the same category. Pirates is a dopey but entertaining blockbuster, Mummy is an okay movie that's just really lazily written and TF5 is one of the worst films period in the past year.

I cannot believe all the support for Pirates.  I must have been in a bad mood when I saw it.  My gut was whichever one wins will probably not get any Razzie nominations.  Pirates is winning in a landslide.  However, I see Depp still getting nominated.

Pirates wins due to being just mediocre. The other two are really fucking terrible but I'd give the edge to Transformers just because of Anthony Hopkins and his robo butler.

Edited by Twelve
  • Like 1