grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

1 minute ago, Matrix4You said:

300 China, 300 International, 150 Domestic, 750 Worldwide.

Shhhh..... just let everybody get it all out. Let everyone continue saying how poorly the film is doing and will do. There's nothing you can say or do that will convince anyone otherwise. But between me and you we both know that 750 million dollars while an obvious step down from the last one is still pretty good for a film that is apparently hated.

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

HELLS NO. If anything, AOE is the best.

Lmao go home kid you are high/drunk and probably on the verge of an alcoholic coma. 

TF1 is the fucking best. 10/10 right there. One of the best blockbusters ever made. It is all downhill from there. TF2 is hot nonsensical garbage and TF4 is an absolutely insane disaster. TF3 is a lot of dumb fun with one of the biggest setpieces ever put on screen. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

What is the bottom right quadrant.  THe first 3 pictures seem to be different showings of values.  I assume it is the same for the bottom right one and the equation is some sort of proof. 

Pretty sure they are deriving the quadratic formula and the rest got cut off...solving it is a PITA to do, even for a former Math tutor:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, baumer said:

Shhhh..... just let everybody get it all out. Let everyone continue saying how poorly the film is doing and will do. There's nothing you can say or do that will convince anyone otherwise. But between me and you we both know that 750 million dollars while an obvious step down from the last one is still pretty good for a film that is apparently hated.

Lol, it should find a spot here on BOM's front page...................

Worldwide 2017
1. Beauty and the Beast $1,252,998,740
2. Fate of the Furious $1,238,052,880
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 $846,994,126
4. Pirates of the Caribbean 5 $655,423,093
5. Logan $615,370,366
> VIEW FULL CHART
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

This is definitely Paramount right now:

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif

Maybe they have to use toilet paper to wipe their asses now, but several hundred million WW isn't chump change.

• Like 3

Just now, CJohn said:

Lmao go home kid you are high/drunk and probably on the verge of an alcoholic coma. 

TF1 is the fucking best. 10/10 right there. One of the best blockbusters ever made. It is all downhill from there. TF2 is hot nonsensical garbage and TF4 is an absolutely insane disaster. TF3 is a lot of dumb fun with one of the biggest setpieces ever put on screen. 

Tell me if any of the other Transformers movies have this:

Image result for transformers romeo and julietImage result for transformers kelsey grammer gifImage result for transformers the pill gifImage result for transformers bud light gifXb3k8tS.gif

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Matrix4You said:

Lol, it should find a spot here on BOM's front page...................

Worldwide 2017
1. Beauty and the Beast $1,252,998,740
2. Fate of the Furious $1,238,052,880
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 $846,994,126
4. Pirates of the Caribbean 5 $655,423,093
5. Logan $615,370,366
> VIEW FULL CHART

If it gets there fast enough...WW, Spidey, and DM3 should all be up on this list by the end of summer...

Transformers easily hits 40 with a 12.5 Friday. Certainly a bad opening but I think papers/sites running articles with a 30s 3-day would be particularly embarrassing. 

This is gonna be the worst late-June weekend since EVAN ALMIGHTY. Seriously, the top 10 won't cross 130m. 

• Like 1

This film is still certainly gonna make a profit worldwide but this will definitely be the last Transformers movie until the reboot (which will most likely come sooner than later) in all likelihood. The potential isn't there for a sixth movie in this franchise.

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

This is definitely Paramount right now:

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif

Maybe they have to use toilet paper to wipe their asses now, but several hundred million WW isn't chump change.

They don't have money for toilet paper. In fact, they probably don't even have money to pay the water bills. They probably poop in a forest near by. 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Tell me if any of the other Transformers movies have this:

Image result for transformers romeo and julietImage result for transformers kelsey grammer gifImage result for transformers the pill gifImage result for transformers bud light gifXb3k8tS.gif

All of this is hilarious. All of this is also HOT FUCKING GARBAGE ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

• Like 3

It fucking sucks that The Last Knight has basically no product placement whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This film is still certainly gonna make a profit worldwide but this will definitely be the last Transformers movie until the reboot (which will most likely come sooner than later) in all likelihood. The potential isn't there for a sixth movie in this franchise.

Immediately as the credits started rolling (fully), I said "Ha, like that's going to get made!"

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

They don't have money for toilet paper. In fact, they probably don't even have money to pay the water bills. They probably poop in a forest near by. 

All of this is hilarious. All of this is also HOT FUCKING GARBAGE ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

The series is shit in general. At least AOE is fun to watch.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The series is shit in general. At least AOE is fun to watch.

AOE was torture to me. 3 hours wasted. I waited 3 weeks to go see it. I should have never go see it at all.

• Like 2