grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

whisper *I kind of enjoyed AOE* 

I enjoy them all as well on some level and I hate myself for that :kitschjob: 

Just now, John Marston said:

sure are

WOW - I have never seen a Transformer film before, but I think my kids would find these hilarious...they love the Smithee awards (for those who go to game cons, you may know what these are - it's pretty much a group contest on voting for awards for the most hilariously awful scenes in B-C movies:)...and if these scenes truly exist in one of these movies, they'd probably stop and replay them 100 times;)...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

If it gets there fast enough...WW, Spidey, and DM3 should all be up on this list by the end of summer...

The top 15 would then be:

1. Beauty and the Beast - Disney Live Action Remake

2. Fate of the Furious - Sequel #8

3. Despicable Me 3 - Sequel #3 or #4

4. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

5. Spiderman: Homecoming

6. Wonder Woman

7. Pirates 5

8. Transformers 5

9. Logan - X-men 9

10. King Kong

11. Boss Baby

12. The Mummy

13. Fifty Shades sequel

14. Your Name

15. XXX -2

Apes should be in the top 10 too.  Dunkirk seems to be the ripe original to do well.  Might overtake Logan for the #10 spot.  I think I am forgetting something besides Megan Leavey but i need to submit this

4 minutes ago, ChiSoxRox said:

Physics grad student here. Quadratic formula is cake next to tensor calculus in Einstein notation.

Hey when you wake up in the morning, are you motivated to do studying or do you need like caffeine or something.  I feel soo sluggish I want to feel better before I go back to school

Edited by Matrix4You

Just now, filmlover said:

I imagine a "good" version of the Transformers series would have a tone similar to the recent Planet of the Apes movies.

some of the most grim blockbusters ver made? Doesn't sound like the right fit for TF

• Like 3

3 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Or you can say they're an alien race of living machines who fight a sectarian civil war for millions of years with the military class machines trying to suck the Earth dry of energy and the worker/scientist class machines trying to protect it.

Try to get a synopsis like that from Pokemon or Spongebob.

Pokemon

In a utopian futuristic society, Wars have been resolved.  However humans still have a thirst for combat, in order to quench this they've resorted to hunting down and capturing genetically altered beasts and pit them against each other in animal fights.

Spongebob

A sponge and starfish get frisky in front of a depressed squid.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Matrix4You said:

Hey when you wake up in the morning, are you motivated to do studying or do you need like caffeine or something.  I feel soo sluggish I want to feel better before I go back to school

I need caffeine to do anything.

Living somewhere that swings from 24 hour light to 4 hours of twilight in a year doesn't help.

• Like 1