grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Tele will fiercely roll his eyes every time he utters the word "Doctor Diaper."

Or Wedgie Woman.

Or Bionic Booger Boy

Or Sir Stinks A Lot.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Waiting for Tele Jr to open a BOT account and get into flame war with his dad.

If he gets thread banned I am shouting abuse of power.

I don't think Tele would let his son join BOT. :lol:

• Like 6

Just watched 13 Hours from Bay, really good stuff. I'm glad its probably done with the shitty Transformers franchise, the guy fits much better in low profiles movies like 13 Hours or Pain & Gain. In other words, give him budgets under 100m and good stories

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think Universal will be expecting a Jurassic Park to Lost World drop for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so itll

make loads of money but not the heights of JW

Nah man, I don't see that.

At least my assessment is that LW was a major step down for the GA and a disappointment.

Nothing including that can be ruled out for JW2.

However, I don't see why Uni will be expecting that big a drop-off (which btw, would land JW2 around 420).

I understand if they expect a TA to AOU drop-off, which would give JW2 480 odd.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

The Han ban is one of the issues we are seriously having on this board.... If Han had been making fun of or being salty over any other film nobody would bat an eye. where was the rule book Tuesday-Friday when everyone else was pitching their knives and shotguns at the Transformers fans??

Its the inconsistency and the infantile mentality of some fanboys on this board that make it hard to enjoy being here much anymore.

Oh and someday people will look back at WW and realize that they got caught up in the momentary hype and the film isn't the second coming that all the sunshine and rainbow people make it out to be. Then we can have intelligent conversation about it's many many faults (as well as the many things it does right.)

**On Topic**

What the heck happened with the Friday increases?? Although its still not enough to save All Eyez (or am I being banned for being negative toward this film almost every day?)  Transformers from a poor 5 day gross.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, a2knet said:

me too, me too :therethere:

how do you like FB1? me not so much...

I rank it 5th in the Wizarding Universe. I thought they should have done less with the Beasts, but I loved the interaction between the four characters. Scenes like Newt saying goodbye to Tina (I swear, her crying during that scene was so authentic and real), Queenie telling Newt that Leta was a "taker" and that he needed "a giver" really resonated with me. 

When comparing it to blockbusters of the past five years, there is an authenticity and quirkiness to the characters that just isn't found anymore. I love that. GoF and CoS (C and C) remain the worst of the series for me. I rank it slightly above OoTP and SS (although I love SS more and will always be incredibly personal to me). 

Rowling will always have my confidence in two things: World-building and characters. My only major qualm with the film is that Johnny fucking Depp is Grindelwald. Jesus Fucking Christ, a tragic love story between Colin Farrell and Jude Law would have been unbelievably intense. I hate Depp's performances and find him a phony. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Star Wars Land is a direct response to how successful Wizarding World has been, I don't think there could be higher praise than that.

Is that Hunger Games theme park wherever it's supposed to be still happening? lol talk about a bad idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, narniadis said:

The Han ban is one of the issues we are seriously having on this board.... If Han had been making fun of or being salty over any other film nobody would bat an eye. where was the rule book Tuesday-Friday when everyone else was pitching their knives and shotguns at the Transformers fans??

Its the inconsistency and the infantile mentality of some fanboys on this board that make it hard to enjoy being here much anymore.

Oh and someday people will look back at WW and realize that they got caught up in the momentary hype and the film isn't the second coming that all the sunshine and rainbow people make it out to be. Then we can have intelligent conversation about it's many many faults (as well as the many things it does right.)

**On Topic**

What the heck happened with the Friday increases?? Although its still not enough to save All Eyez (or am I being banned for being negative toward this film almost every day?)  Transformers from a poor 5 day gross.

I always love your posts dude. Thanks for getting it. We are all a bit puzzled about what happened yesterday. 

• Like 1