Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

2.7 for The House :rofl: Holy shit that's so emberassing. I honestly have no idea how WB fucked that one up. Should have been a 20M+ opener for sure.

Thanks again Asgard, really appreciate it!

14 minutes ago, Wonder of Rth said:

DM3 29.6, BD 7.5, TE 4.7,WW 4.4, TH 2.7

Great increase for Baby Driver. DM3 coming in at the high end means that the 4th of July record is still in play albeit difficult. Pretty bad increase for TF5 and really good increase for WW. Guessing DM3 reaches 90M+ for sure with a really good shot at 95M, BD could do 27M+ 3 day. Transformers and WW will be neck and neck at around 16M 3 day for both even with just 15% and 20% increases tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

why not? should be at low 30s after the weekend, but could be close

I don't know how increases play out given where the 4th falls but I'm just stunned at the > 100% increase

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Pretty bad increase for TF5 and really good increase for WW. Guessing DM3 reaches 90M+ for sure with a really good shot at 95M, BD could do 27M+ 3 day. Transformers and WW will be neck and neck at around 16M 3 day for both even with just 15% and 20% increases tomorrow.

I thought WW would already get ahead of TF5 on Friday...well, still thinking WW will hold the #3 spot this weekend. 

For posterity, Baby Driver so far. Unless I messed up the numbers.

Previews ~ 2.1M

OD (-pre) ~ 3.6M

Thu ~ 3.32M

Fri ~ 6.5M

Total  ~ 16.5M

My half-assed analysis is that 20M for the 5-day is all but guaranteed.

Edited by aabattery
RTH LIED