Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

5 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Shaun the Sheep managed it although I think you'd need some dialogue or maybe a musical moment or two.

In the case of the Looney Tunes, there'd be a lot of dialogue, and Bugs or someone can probably break into a joke song or a musical number, which happened in a fair share of the classic cartoons. Maybe Bugs can play Leopold again.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

but the number and deadline all have TF5 higher than WW on friday, about $4.8m, not sure which of them are correct

Holy shit that's a 700k difference between 4.1 and 4.8 wtf trades smoked this time 

Edited by PhantomX1313

13 minutes ago, Wonder of Rth said:

DM3 24.5, BD 7.6, TE 6.3, WW 6, C3 3.6, TH 2.9

The inflated SUN will make it look better but if we just take FRI and SAT, WW would drop over 40% this weekend. Not good for its $400m chances me thinks.... :(

Edited by Elessar

12 minutes ago, Wonder of Rth said:

DM3 24.5, BD 7.6, TE 6.3, WW 6, C3 3.6, TH 2.9

Oof that Saturday for DM3. No increase in any way, shape, or form. Although just looking at MT seemed to indicate that. Rip my prediction. 

Baby Driver pushing for 20 FSS though 

Edited by The Fast and the Furiosa

44 minutes ago, Elessar said:

The inflated SUN will make it look better but if we just take FRI and SAT, WW would drop over 40% this weekend. Not good for its $400m chances me thinks.... :(

Just take Fri and Sat? Why would you do that lol. 

Drop will be about 37%. 

• Like 3