cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

2 hours ago, Rorschach said:

I'm currently writing a short story for my creative writing class that I'm hoping to use as a basis for a future film project. It's a mix between I Am Legend, A Quiet Place, Lights Out, and The Village.

You should have Shyamalan direct it since @Hiccup23 and I have started digging him back into his grave

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Looking for a Latino actor in their ealry 20 for a role in one piece volume 2. This is a recurring role. 

Jason Genao, 21.

He was one of the escaping mutant kids in Logan, and he played in two Netflix shows: The Get Down and On My Block.

• Like 2

So it looks like Pillars of Eternity II the game has drastically undershot its sales projections to date, which puts a third game in jeopardy (irrespective of the rumored Microsoft buyout of the studio).

Gonna have to keep a very close eye on things since there if is no PoE 3, then I will have to make some major changes to my long term plans for the film adaptations to avoid dangling plot threads.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

So it looks like Pillars of Eternity II the game has drastically undershot its sales projections to date, which puts a third game in jeopardy (irrespective of the rumored Microsoft buyout of the studio).

Gonna have to keep a very close eye on things since there if is no PoE 3, then I will have to make some major changes to my long term plans for the film adaptations to avoid dangling plot threads.

Shame it underperformed.

You can be like me and just invent shit when you're either out of or can't work with the material you have.

35 minutes ago, cookie said:

Shame it underperformed.

You can be like me and just invent shit when you're either out of or can't work with the material you have.

Basically I would have to restructure how I'd do the second set of films and provide a more concrete ending rather than the Game 3 setup.

• Like 1

The original plan was

Trilogy 1

Bridge Film 

Trilogy 2

1-2 Bridge films

Trilogy 3

The bridge films would be more standalone one-off adventures that refer to prior events but don't have a continuous story arc. The fact that I intend for a 3 year gap between T1 and BF, and the same between BF and T2 gives me plenty of time to get things in order one way or another.

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

The original plan was

Trilogy 1

Bridge Film 

Trilogy 2

1-2 Bridge films

Trilogy 3

The bridge films would be more standalone one-off adventures that refer to prior events but don't have a continuous story arc. The fact that I intend for a 3 year gap between T1 and BF, and the same between BF and T2 gives me plenty of time to get things in order one way or another.

I think by the time you even get to trilogy 2 we'll know if there'll be a Pillars 3 or not.

• Like 2

I already have a rough outline of Friday the 13th. I hadn't even been considering it at all but as soon as I realized the rights might be up for grab an idea for the plot pretty much immediately formed itself in my head. Pretty excited.