CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

Currently, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” is projected for a $35-45 million opening, with Sony projecting a $30 million start. A $40 million opening would put it in the range of Tarantino’s last summer release, “Inglourious Basterds,” which opened to $38 million in August 2009.

https://www.thewrap.com/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-quentin-tarantino-box-office/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

He's an auteur. Auteurs have a signature style and tone and aesthetic. Wish people would just accept that for Tarantino that means riffing on old movies. Thing is...his dialogue and plot twists are entirely original, so I don't really understand the complaints. 

Because for some of us his riffing on old movies becomes a little tiresome.

So I watched this a few hours ago and my thoughts are...the fuck did I just watch?Literally...it has the most unexpected and ridiculous ending ever.And it’s one of the best cinematic experiences I had this year.Maybe these past couple of years.Or the last 5 years.Or this decade.Or ever.

I loved it so much.King Tarantino at it again.

7 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

So I watched this a few hours ago and my thoughts are...the fuck did I just watch?Literally...it has the most unexpected and ridiculous ending ever.And it’s one of the best cinematic experiences I had this year.Maybe these past couple of years.Or the last 5 years.Or this decade.Or ever.

Tell me the ending, please. 

21 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Knew it! More than meets the eye I'm telling you. Sure they're not making it obvious in the marketing but you know what? People have to use their freaking imaginations instead of wanting everything to be spelled out for them.

Why would you want to spoil the ending for yourself? I remember when people used to watch movies to find out what happened.

Must be all the remakes making people think it’s normal to know what happens in a movie before they’ve seen it..

Edited by VENOM
  • Like 2