MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

25 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Gitesh Panda‏ @GiteshPanda  July 31

MoreSat weather seems to have deflated #EmojiMovie. Strong comeback on Sun coupled with slightly weaker returns for #Dunkirk showing a very tight race for 1st place.

Dang you for the fake...now I hope this is real and just early:)...I'm gonna laugh if you were right!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Yeah, I'm hoping to get mine back - c'mon Dunkirk 27.74 and under Emoji:)...

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Dang you for the fake...now I hope this is real and just early:)...I'm gonna laugh if you were right!

A rollercoaster of emotions in two posts back-to-back, hein?

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Son of a bitch...  

www.variety.com/2017/film/news/emoji-movie-2-release-date-302784978/

An Emoji Movie sequel was dated for 12/25/19. Tony Leondis is to return to both write and direct. Interestingly Micheal McCullers (from Boss Baby and Austin Powers) has been added on to write.  T.J. Miller is confirmed to reprise his role as Gene. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Son of a bitch...  

www.variety.com/2017/film/news/emoji-movie-2-release-date-302784978/

An Emoji Movie sequel was dated for 12/25/19. Tony Leondis is to return to both write and direct. Interestingly Micheal McCullers (from Boss Baby and Austin Powers) has been added on to write.  T.J. Miller is confirmed to reprise his role as Gene. 

tumblr_mngx21FyhC1qa8jwfo1_500.gif

• Haha 5