MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

3 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Look at my post, I already gave an indication.  

Ok, thanks.  So every film is going to drop on Sunday?

Terrific....all of you in the summer game got week 13 right.

FAAASCCCKKK!

• Like 2

@MCKillswitch123 http://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_27_a_30_julho_2017_1138755354597f35c1c33ce.pdf

So, I am thinking about Australia as a new place to live, because I give preference to a place where English is the main spoken language, and I would rather be assdrilled by giant creatures of the dark than Donald Trump or the duo Farage/Boris. What about you? :sparta:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 http://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_27_a_30_julho_2017_1138755354597f35c1c33ce.pdf

So, I am thinking about Australia as a new place to live, because I give preference to a place where English is the main spoken language, and I would rather be assdrilled by giant creatures of the dark than Donald Trump or the duo Farage/Boris. What about you?

Oh cool, then you can meet @DeeCee and @aabattery :sparta: 

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

So, I am thinking about Australia as a new place to live, because I give preference to a place where English is the main spoken language, and I would rather be assdrilled by giant creatures of the dark than Donald Trump or the duo Farage/Boris. What about you? :sparta:

Netherlands is much closer to you and they speak a ton of English. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

Sunday numbers were massively over-estimated on a few films.  

Dunkirk might come in about $1.3m lower.  Emoji around $1m lower.  

Valerian drop must be brutal then. STX estimated only 10% drop compared to 20% Emoji and 21% Dunkirk. 

while we are discussing about weekend actual, how overestimate the film here domestically, china just have record-breaking run for the "sequel" of Wonder woman!!!

Opps, mistake, is wolf warrior 2(WW2), which is nearly overtake TFA's first monday- $40.1m for the biggest monday in single territory, could pass TFA in actual figure, might as well pass TFA's tuesday record  

• Like 1

My theater is DEAD today. The first showings of Dunkirk and Emoji sold about 40 tickets each, but the rest of the day looks really barren outside of Dunkirk and DM3. Emoji only has 3D showings this afternoon, so that's undoubtedly hurting its potential.

59 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I have thought about it but can you fucking get used to spending Christmas in a beach???

57 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My theater is DEAD today. The first showings of Dunkirk and Emoji sold about 40 tickets each, but the rest of the day looks really barren outside of Dunkirk and DM3. Emoji only has 3D showings this afternoon, so that's undoubtedly hurting its potential.

Well, it is a Monday.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Well, going to Australia instead of Canada/Murica/Ukay is basically trading figurative poisonous spiders for actual poisonous spiders, but sure. Beaches, heat, wildfires and shit :sparta:

Canada's more my jam. For better or worse, they don't know more serious problems than coke snorting politicians and overpriced funerals.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

23 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Well, it is a Monday.

It's the summer and fairly rainy (but no thunder or lightning). Perfect day to go to the movies! I can't wait for school to start up next week so I get quiet Fridays back for most stuff :sparta: