Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

Also, a 30 year old man and 15 year old girl together is very weird, but not pedophilia. A 15 year old is a very young woman, not a little girl.

That depends on one's perspective.

Charlie Chaplin impregnated his co-star Lita Grey while filming Gold Rush, when she was just 15. He was 35.

At the age of fifteen she met Chaplin again when she heard he was testing brunettes for his The Gold Rush.[6] They had an affair and she suspected she had become pregnant by the then-thirty-five-year-old Chaplin. As he could have been imprisoned for having sexual relations with a minor, they married that November in secret in Empalme, Sonora, Mexico to avoid a scandal. They had two sons, Charles Chaplin Jr. (1925–1968) and Sydney Chaplin (1926–2009).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lita_Grey

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

Also, a 30 year old man and 15 year old girl together is very weird, but not pedophilia. A 15 year old is a very young woman, not a little girl.

I wouldn't consider a 15 year old a woman or an adult. 

I think middle age cradle robbers should have the decency to limit their prey to 20 and older.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Subzero said:

That depends on one's perspective.

Not really. There is an objective definition for pedophilia:

Sexual feeling directed towards children.

That's a very simple definition. From the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

A psychological disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

Please don't think I'm arguing the merits for a 30 year old man being with a 15 year old girl. Just being technical here. It's not pedophilia. Real pedophilia, at least in my mind, is 10 times more fucked up.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

also what the fuck is this trash?

That music is in the actual movie lmao.

Cara Delevigne wants to be multitasking. From model to actress to singer.

Just now, CJohn said:

That music is in the actual movie lmao.

Cara Delevigne wants to be multitasking. From model to actress to singer.

As the credits were going, I was googling if there was a post credits scene. The article I saw said "There is no post credits scene, but be sure to stick around for Cara's new single!" I had a hearty laugh :rofl: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

As the credits were going, I was googling if there was a post credits scene. The article I saw said "There is no post credits scene, but be sure to stick around for Cara's new single!" I had a hearty laugh :rofl: 

Scary stuff.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

That's pushing it, haha. Valerian on pace for very similar gross to Arthur. 

Not really, man... King Arthur wasn't dropping 60%+ back to back and wasn't dropping from Thursday to Friday in its 3rd weekend of release. That's pitiful.

But okay, fine, it was sarcastic hyperbole anyway.

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

The 7 rule is pretty damn good. Never date someone who's under half your age plus 7. IE I'm 17, so the youngest I can date is 16 (rounding up from 15.5). 

Damn, that's a solid rule.

Never heard of it before.

• Like 3