Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

This thread right now 

161103-ryan-dumpster-fire-tease_xphygb.j

That's what happens when the weekend is so boring and Baby Driver hasn't crossed 100M yet. People get desperate. Hence, they start talking about perverts.

Btw, thanks for killing a great part of my respect for Charlie Chaplin, BOT. I'll never look at Modern Times the same way again :ph34r:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Not really. There is an objective definition for pedophilia:

Sexual feeling directed towards children.

That's a very simple definition. From the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

A psychological disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

Please don't think I'm arguing the merits for a 30 year old man being with a 15 year old girl. Just being technical here. It's not pedophilia. Real pedophilia, at least in my mind, is 10 times more fucked up.

LOL I hear ya. But technically teenager under the age of 18 are consider children still, therefore the pedophilia still applies here (I know it's borderline madness but still aplies)

Just now, That Floating Guy said:

I didn't stay through all the credits though, just for like the first 3 minutes before Cara's single began playing (or maybe it did begin playing and I didn't notice it idk)

The single is at the beginning of the credits lol

• Like 1

I think the moral of the story is to NOT have Rihanna in your sci-fi summer blockbuster even if what she's bringing to the table is good. Star Trek Beyond flopped overseas (still more profitable than Transformers domestically LEL), and Valerian is..... well, Valerian.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

He also had a wierd fetish of casting couch. And I have not learned to separate art from person.

I agree with you...I am especially hard on directors, b/c these movies are their babies...as an example, I have never seen a Polanski movie and really don't feel like my life has any deep hole in it...now, I don't seek skeezy news out, so I'm sure I've unknowingly seen plenty of movies by skeezy-behaviored directors.  But, if you rub my nose in your behavior publicly so I can't miss it, I can't help but not support you with my limited funds...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Not really, man... King Arthur wasn't dropping 60%+ back to back and wasn't dropping from Thursday to Friday in its 3rd weekend of release. That's pitiful.

But okay, fine, it was sarcastic hyperbole anyway.

Drops look pretty bad to me for Arthur in Weekends 4, 5, and 6. 

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekend&id=kingarthur2016.htm

3 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

That's what happens when the weekend is so boring and Baby Driver hasn't crossed 100M yet. People get desperate. Hence, they start talking about perverts.

BabyD almost there. Wonder Woman really really close to her milestone but just not there. Spidey is almost there too.

3 films close to the tip but eventually leaving us unsatisfied and begging for more.

Hopefully next weekend will be more pleasurable.

:ph34r:

• Like 2