WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 77): It 60.1M | American Assassin 14.8M | JLaw's Original Sin 7.5M

59 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

And when does mother lose it's certified fresh rating? Down to 70% now....are they waiting for 4 more reviews from top critics? I think this is the second time this has happened this year with RT jumping the gun because I remember Annabelle: Creation too before that massive wave of reviews came in that brought it down.

If they do change it, they are going to have to edit some articles.

Annabelle:Creation has never been "certified fresh".

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Home Again should outgross Mother! even if Mother! opens higher by 1-2m.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point because judging by that Cinemascore and Flixster, the drop next weekend is going to be colossal, if it doesn't already start tomorrow.

That's what they get for mismarketing it as something it isn't. I wonder if it even makes back it's budget at this point.

• Like 1

Well not surprised... I haven't seen mother, although I want to do so one day, but the movies screams that it is trying too hard. There was no way it would have done well with the GA with what I am reading about it. Actually, sometimes I am even surprised with how well some Nolan films did, let alone stuff like this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, babz06 said:

Cinemascore is a joke. Yet people continue to use it as some sort of a barometer. 

It certainly means something for "horror" films. Look at what happened to It Comes At Night and this went even lower.

The audience has to truly hate something to rate it an F. They gave the Emoji movie a B lmao man