aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

2 minutes ago, 75Live said:

wrong movie to use against him.  His list has so many others to use to disprove him :P 

I was gonna diss him for F8 in the top 20 (lol seriously Han) but I was like there's gotta be something in the top 10. And while IT isn'the horrible considering it top 10 material is a joke

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I was gonna diss him for F8 in the top 20 (lol seriously Han) but I was like there's gotta be something in the top 10. And while IT isn'the horrible considering it top 10 material is a joke

To be fair, F8 is 20th :kitschjob: 

Big animation news! Despicable Me 3 has officially beaten Zootopia and became the 5th highest grossing animated film OF ALL TIME and the ONLY animated franchise with two 1 billion movies both in the top 5 highest grossing animated film list worldwide!

Major win for Illumination. cc: @FantasticBeasts@Stutterng baumer Denbrough

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $262,624,370    25.6%
Foreign:  $762,200,000    74.4%

= Worldwide:  $1,024,824,370

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

my list is pretty casual outside of a few films in there.  I, Daniel Blake and Raw are in the top 25 so maybe I should've expanded to there so it'd be a less casual list.  oops.

Same deal only A Ghost Story and Good Time are in mine :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

nah, two of his top 3 are easily used against him even with your bias against IT  :P 

Dunkirk, The Big Sick, Wind River, Wonder Woman, John Wick Chapter 2/Baby Driver.

I don't know where BR2049 fits into the equation currently. Totally OK with casual taste.

Edited by MrPink

I'm gonna try and watch A Ghost Story real soon since it's finally available for rental.  I just gotta finish Jolie's new film which I watched the first 45 minutes of a few days ago and honestly forgot I began watching it at all until a few hours ago and I'll probably finish it later today.  it's really fucking dull so far but I never give up on a film that I've started.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I high key love two of the films in his top 3 and like the other :kitschjob:

then maybe you shouldn't be going after his list  lol

Top Five For Me would be:

IT

Wonder Woman

Dunkirk

Blade Runner 1049

In no particular order.

Im saving up the fifth spot for A Ghost Story, because I plan to watch it really soon.

Wasnt for that, I'd say Free Fire or Logan.

Edited by UNDERDOG

3 minutes ago, MinaTakla said:

Big animation news! Despicable Me 3 has officially beaten Zootopia and became the 5th highest grossing animated film OF ALL TIME and the ONLY animated franchise with two 1 billion movies both in the top 5 highest grossing animated film list worldwide!

Major win for Illumination. cc: @FantasticBeasts@Stutterng baumer Denbrough

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $262,624,370    25.6%
Foreign:  $762,200,000    74.4%

= Worldwide:  $1,024,824,370

Heres the weekly update. The only person talking about Despicable Me 3. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I'm gonna try and watch A Ghost Story real soon since it's finally available for rental.  I just gotta finish Jolie's new film which I watched the first 45 minutes of a few days ago and honestly forgot I began watching it at all until a few hours ago and I'll probably finish it later today.  it's really fucking dull so far but I never give up on a film that I've started.

movie sucked. dunno what it is that jolie thinks to be taken seriously as a filmmaker she has to keep making these oppressively dour "war sucks" movies. i actually kinda dug By the sea!

• Like 1

Since we are doing tops for the year:

A- to A+
1.) Apes 

2.) Logan

3.) Get Out

4.) Baby Driver

5.) Dunkirk

6.) John Wick 2

7.) It Comes At Night 

8.) Cure for Wellness

9.) Colossal