acsc1312

Your Favorite Scenes of All Time

My first thought was the awesome scene in Boogie Nights posted above, then it was of the car chase scene in The French Connection, then it was the scene in Goodfellas where Ray Liotta is all paranoid and thinks he's being followed by that helicopter. Neither of those are on YouTube. Hmmm.

i love these two from "when harry met sally" , i'm also thinking about LOTR but way too many scenes lemme think...

Frodo sees Arwen for the first time, beautiful character introArwen chase, that was awesome, stupid power line notwithstanding.Arwen and Aragorn reunite at the corronation (no need to post exstended vids that contain unnecessary cuts to Shitto and Wenham stupid grins) all the way to You bow to no oneWidow Arwen
  • Like 1

Frodo sees Arwen for the first time, beautiful character introArwen chase, that was awesome, stupid power line notwithstanding.Arwen and Aragorn reunite at the corronation (no need to post exstended vids that contain unnecessary cuts to Shitto and Wenham stupid grins) all the way to You bow to no oneWidow Arwen

hey fishnets i was looking for one that i know you'll love ;)i was thinking when aragorn returns and legolas hands him the evenstar necklace and you see that scene through eowyn eyes i just love the play of emotions on her face from happiness to disappointmentand also when she declares herself to him and he tells her he can't return her feelingsto both i yell "burn B burn :rofl: !!!" but i can' t find them so i'll have to make a video and post it youtubeotherwise i agree with your choices anything arwen and aragorn !!!!of course my fav is when she says she'd rather spent one lifetime with him than eternity aloneagree with widow arwen i get teary at that scene,and when she sees her future with him and kid ,and the score is just gorgeous during them

(At work so can't browse YouTube too much)The near-end scene of "The Sixth Sense" with Osment and Collette in the car talking about the grandmother makes me tear up every time I see it.The dance scene with Affleck and his daughter in "Jersey Girl" makes me cry when he tells her she was the only thing he ever did right. (I've never understood the hatred for that movie. It really resonated with me as a father who traveled for his job)Brad Pitt fighting with pulling the trigger in "Se7en"The stoning scene from "Monty Python's Life of Brian"