Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Thank you guys so much for the kind words. It may have seemed weird to come here and post so soon after but I truly consider you guys friends and I love you all. If you see me making mundane comments in the Thor/politics/whatever threads the next few days, please don't think I am a sociopath who isn't grieving properly. I would much rather post here and take my mind off of it than just sit around sad, tbh. I'll probably be posting alot more generally now.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and I understand this completely. When I lost my dad seven years ago, my graduate supervisor told me to take all the time I needed, but beyond needing a few days to sort things out I wanted to get right back to work.

1 minute ago, tribefan695 said:

They said next season would be the last. But now that they've ditched the face of the series it doesn't seem like a smart move to even bother with that.

It’s less work — and more decent to its crew — to retool the last season and get it done than to develop a new show and market it. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrPink said:

They need to resolve how Doug Stamper is able to creep his way up the ladder and hook up with more and more attractive women. Neve Campbell was the final straw.

You should look to him as an inspiration for people with your shared condition

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and I understand this completely. When I lost my dad seven years ago, my graduate supervisor told me to take all the time I needed, but beyond needing a few days to sort things out I wanted to get right back to work.

Oh yea, I want to be back at work Monday. I will certainly take some time off to finish affairs and to do memorial stuff, but I gotta throw myself into it. Today outside of seeing Thor as a brief distraction I've worked on arranging the bills and taxes. In my family both me and my older brother give my dad money for everything and he runs the accounts. I shoot him 200 for my part of car insurance, 100 for T-Mobile, money for our cable and utilities etc. My mom and brother too. Not to mention taxes. None of us have any idea with this stuff.

• Like 1