Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Toy Story 3 is trending worldwide on Twitter.

People still can't get over that damn incinerator scene + the ending... and with good reason:whosad:

The Incinerator scene is likely one of the most traumatic moment I can remember in a kids animation flick. 

Gift haul:

-Clothes

-Gum

-The Gunslinger (paging @Lor San Tele)

-Ready Player One (hush Battery)

-1001 Movies to See Before You Die (goes up to 2016)

-Obama Photo Book

-Notebooks for school and personal writing

-Subscription to Variety (My Mom cried when I told my brother "I had no idea I even wanted this")

-MoviePass 1-Year gift (I got my Mom the 3-Month gift, making her cry yet again)

Also, my aunt invited the whole extended family on a cruise to Bermuda in July. Pretty awesome Christmas all around.

• Like 5
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

Gift haul:

-Clothes

-Gum

-The Gunslinger (paging @Lor San Tele)

-Ready Player One (hush Battery)

-1001 Movies to See Before You Die (goes up to 2016)

-Obama Photo Book

-Notebooks for school and personal writing

-Subscription to Variety (My Mom cried when I told my brother "I had no idea I even wanted this")

-MoviePass 1-Year gift (I got my Mom the 3-Month gift, making her cry yet again)

Also, my aunt invited the whole extended family on a cruise to Bermuda in July. Pretty awesome Christmas all around.

Don't lie: we all know what you really wanted for Christmas was Armie Hammer. :redcapes:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Well, skiing fell through (thankfully). Turns out they actually open late instead of closing early.

Not sure we're going to do Star Wars either, though. Getting everyone to agree on a theater and showtime is looking like more hassle than it's going to be worth.

Isn't that when someone offers to host with cookies, popcorn, and cocoa and you all watch Rogue One on Netflix?:)