Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, filmlover said:

lol that Black Panther thread really is an ugly piece of work. How long until Mrwick joins BKB in permanent exile? At some point you just gotta cut your losses.

and I'm not sure he is even the worst person in that thread which shows how terrible that place is right now.  I would probably close that thread and start over with a new one at this point.  It may be easier on the mods that way :P 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

lol that Black Panther thread really is an ugly piece of work. How long until Mrwick joins BKB in permanent exile? At some point you just gotta cut your losses.

It's great having the dude on ignore.....except when everyone decides to fucking quote him

• Like 2

Just now, DAR said:

It's great having the dude on ignore.....except when everyone decides to fucking quote him

agreed.  I have so many people like him on ignore but people still quote or interact so it doesn't matter anyway.  :( 

The fact you can always see the post of ignored people being quoted to me defeats the purpose of putting people on ignore.

I do ignore people but on another site which is a chat site and I have like 200 people on ignore as its blocks everything they say to you privately. 

Edited by Lordmandeep