Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

just had a call about a job and not crazy about what it was, but decent location and for a company I wanted to get into anyway, but is was just a 10 day contract with nothing afterwards.  I doubt I will even take it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 75Live said:

just had a call about a job and not crazy about what it was, but decent location and for a company I wanted to get into anyway, but is was just a 10 day contract with nothing afterwards.  I doubt I will even take it

Don't be too hasty...that 10 day job could be like a job interview.  If you nail it and let them know how interested you are in joining their team in the future, don't be surprised that they might call you 3-6 months later with a real job.  It could be how they make sure you "fit."

19 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Don't be too hasty...that 10 day job could be like a job interview.  If you nail it and let them know how interested you are in joining their team in the future, don't be surprised that they might call you 3-6 months later with a real job.  It could be how they make sure you "fit."

Not usually and for this one, it's not even likely.  I have time to think about it though.  The problem is, it would affect my unemployment and basically be for the same amount of pay, so have to be sure it doesn't mess all that up

6 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@IronJimbo Enlighten me!

I believe @JamesCameronScholar is who DAR was talking about but luckily for you I know what this dream means.

Your subconscious came to the conclusion that there isn't anything James Cameron can't do, except make a bad film.

Director, Story Teller, Explorer, Pioneer, Writer, Marine Biologist, Engineer, Editor, Artist, Producer, Inventor, Philanthropist, Bar Setter, Record Breaker, Visionary, Entertainer, Author, Work Freak, Documentarian, Autodidact, Futurologist, Philosopher, NASA Advisor, Deep Sea Explorer, Adventurer, Tomb Raider, Box Office King and Teacher, you name it.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

I believe @JamesCameronScholar is who DAR was talking about but luckily for you I know what this dream means.

Your subconscious came to the conclusion that there isn't anything James Cameron can't do, except make a bad film.

Special Traits: Director, Story Teller, Explorer, Pioneer, Writer, Marine Biologist, Engineer, Editor, Artist, Producer, Inventor, Philanthropist, Bar Setter, Record Breaker, Visionary, Entertainer, Author, Work Freak, Documentarian, Autodidact, Futurologist, Philosopher, NASA Advisor, Box Office King and Teacher, you name it he can do it.

So basically

RemoteFelineAssassinbug-size_restricted.

:P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Director, Story Teller, Explorer, Pioneer, Writer, Marine Biologist, Engineer, Editor, Artist, Producer, Inventor, Philanthropist, Bar Setter, Record Breaker, Visionary, Entertainer, Author, Work Freak, Documentarian, Autodidact, Futurologist, Philosopher, NASA Advisor, Deep Sea Explorer, Adventurer, Tomb Raider, Box Office King and Teacher, you name it.

No silent guardian?  No Dark Knight?