Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

Post Malone goes on the list of Soundcloud Rappers that I imagine will be gone in less than a year. 

He's not going anywhere. White Iverson was supposed to be his one hit wonder, but he's fully ingrained in the mainstream now. He's challenging Drake on the charts. Don't underestimate these soundcloud rappers.

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Post Malone is pretty good IMO. His new song has a bit too much mumbling to be a frequent listen, but his main hits are all strong. As for Dua, I haven't given her album a listen, but IDGAF and New Rules are good bops.

I didn't say he was bad, just don't understand why he's rap Jesus to folks. You need to get on Dua though, and not literally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jandrew said:

He's not going anywhere. White Iverson was supposed to be his one hit wonder, but he's fully ingrained in the mainstream now. He's challenging Drake on the charts. Don't underestimate these soundcloud rappers.

I didn't say he was bad, just don't understand why he's rap Jesus to folks. You need to get on Dua though, and not literally.

Yeah, I don't get that either.

58 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Post Malone is TERRIBLE but I also feel kinda bad for him because like you really must be unfortunate to be that hideous

tbf it's basically his choice to have a bunch of tattoos, wear grills, and braid his hair.

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

lol oops forgot about this LEGENDARY song

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

In other Jlaw news, guess what will be the next Jlaw project ?

that's gonna be an exciting press tour. can't wait for another actress to give a "i'm against creepy assholes except the creepy asshole i work with is actually pretty cool guys" round of interviews.

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

that's gonna be an exciting press tour. can't wait for another actress to give a "i'm against creepy assholes except the creepy asshole i work with is actually pretty cool guys" round of interviews.

what are guys talking about? is she confirmed for the tarantino movie?