Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I see @Chewy instigating about Marvel fanboys in the Infinity War thread. I see you.

You post a couple Thumbo memes and they call you a troll. Kids these days, don't know how to have fun with their franchises

• Like 3

saw Black Panther. what the hell was all that fuss all about. just the same (surprise surprise) as every other marvel movies. had a quick nap towards the end and was pretty bored throughout. 

americans really get this excited over a crap movie just because it has some melanin? jeez.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

saw Black Panther. what the hell was all that fuss all about. just the same (surprise surprise) as every other marvel movies. had a quick nap towards the end and was pretty bored throughout. 

americans really get this excited over a crap movie just because it has some melanin? jeez.

I'm yet to see it but I always suspected this to be the case, all of the MCU have a similar formulaic feel and why would this one be any different. I've still got to see it for myself though as the critics gave it such rave reviews, it's still too early for me to ignore critic aggregators completely but in recent years they've really had some crappy consensuses so this may be the final straw.

3 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

I’m so glad all the TLJ images are out now just so I can stare at all of those absolutely gorgeous third act shots

53a2c255a4e1feb90d339cb36396118fa0d714a2

tumblr_p2d7ncj2Bj1w6j24yo1_r2_540.gif

last-jedi-move.gif?w=502&h=254

ObeseForthrightBeardeddragon-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

yep, movie looked amazing. and you haven't even got anything of the red sand! so much to love on a visual level.

• Like 1