Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

you'll come back with your People vs. OJ moment. In which you'll be a central, but worst part of a thread that everyone else in making surprisingly great posts in. but really you shouldn't be there, it should be someone else writing your posts since you're not really suited to it.

But not before you have your American Gangster/The Butler/Selma moment where you enter a thread, people notice you and say "Hey, there's Pink!" and then they move on and you'll be forgotten about within minutes. 

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

pink is more a comic who'll spend years playing the exact same set. hairline, nolan etc.

Pink bout to start complaining how BOT kids these days are "too PC" cuz they don't laugh at his old jokes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Pink bout to start complaining how BOT kids these days are "too PC" cuz they don't laugh at his old jokes

While listening to my Kid Cudi and stuff

Edited by MrPink

Just now, MrPink said:

While listening to my Kid Cudi and stuff

Listen motherfuckers nerd culture is out and emo culture is in. We aren't proud nerds now son we're proud depressed teens. Ready Player One is bad and dumb, and I don't regret those posts, only my other bad posts!

• Haha 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Listen motherfuckers nerd culture is out and emo culture is in. We aren't proud nerds now son we're proud depressed teens. Ready Player One is bad and dumb, and I don't regret those posts, only my other bad posts!

Hey Clay I'm gonna go see RPO today