Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Let me see winter soldier is the best one because there's no marvel humour (and the jokes that are in it aren't funny! Bonus!) and the nonsense politics that'll give you a nosebleed if you think about it that's become a weird trademark of these movies!

marvel humour is hilarious screw you man, don't pretend to be a pseudo intellectual or something you're not, ok.. hun??

watch this (you'll die of laughter)

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Let me see winter soldier is the best one because there's no marvel humour (and the jokes that are in it aren't funny! Bonus!) and the nonsense politics that'll give you a nosebleed if you think about it that's become a weird trademark of these movies!

you know you're watching a good one when Sebastian Stan shows up to melt your heart

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

you know you're watching a good one when Sebastian Stan shows up to melt your heart

Also love whenever Robert Redford shows up to read off cue cards. He's an old actor from a bunch of movies I've never heard of, but I know him being there legitimizes my obsession with action figures somehow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

it's been a while since i saw winter soldier but i think there's a scene where Redford drinks a glass of milk then murders his maid, so that's the best scene

At least he was a kind enough host to offer the world's deadliest assassin a glass of milk. 

19 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

best 3 are Iron Man 3, Guardians 2, and Winter Soldier, Black Panther and Ant-Man round out the top 5, bottom 3 is the first two Thor’s and Ultron.  please @ me with your inferior takes.

this is not an @ or a "take"

the films you just listed are BAD!

26 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

best 3 are Iron Man 3, Guardians 2, and Winter Soldier, Black Panther and Ant-Man round out the top 5, bottom 3 is the first two Thor’s and Ultron.  please @ me with your inferior takes.

Ah, TOG with the most typical, lukewarmest (lukestwarm?) MCU fan take. 🤔

• Like 1