Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I mean my non-reserved seating theater is much less crowded anyway so I can generally just walk in and get good seats.  Only have to get there early if it's opening night for a horror film or a major blockbuster.  Walked into Last Jedi like 10 minutes before it started on opening Sunday and got great seats.

I was just reading an article about this the other day and now the police have finally arrested him.

A former California police officer has been identified as the so-called Golden State Killer believed to have committed 12 killings and at least 50 rapes across California in the 1970s and 1980s, authorities said Wednesday.

Joseph James DeAngelo, 72, was arrested after investigators matched a discarded DNA sample from his home to evidence collected at some of the crimes, according to law enforcement officials at a news conference outside the crime lab where the key break in the case was uncovered.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/25/us/golden-state-killer-development/index.html

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

When you're emergency deputized as a moderator and you see TOG posting spoilers in the weekend thread

giphy.gif

It was a close call between bringing Tele out of cryosleep or bringing up TOG.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Was just looking through some of BKB's last posts and lmao'd at this:

On 8/11/2017 at 6:20 PM, IN BKB WE TRUST said:

Got news for ya: I'm old enough to be your fucking Daddy so there's that Snowflake, Millennial.. As for the reason why I bag on Millennials so much?? Cause it's this self entitled attitude you all have and lack of common sense that drives me crazy.. You hang on your Smartphones far too much and your work ethic sucks ass and your views on Politics leave a lot to be desired.. You have no guts, no balls when it comes to War, especially in a situation like this with North Korea where you'd rather side with North Korea and bag on what Trump says day in and day out instead of doing something perhaps a little different and that's actually support the Man trying to protect the Citizens of the U.S.. There are no negotiations with this fat Asian Asswipe and the only alternative left is to vaporize the fucker...

He sure had a way with words :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: