Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Quick look at ebay and yep, one of the unopened ones is worth £80 in box (only bought for £10). 

I've still got a lego star destroyer now seems to be worth £200. 

A lot of lego holds its value really well, it's just that by the time you want to sell it you can't find what you need :P 

28 minutes ago, DAJK said:

lmao just found out that apparently my old lego collection, despite being 'used' is worth over 1500 bucks. Thank god for 10 year old me keeping all the boxes, instructions, and pieces together

My old lego sets are in good condition, unfortunately me and my brother threw out all the instructions and boxes back in the day (we were kids, we didn't care at the time), so their worth is likely a lot less then $1500. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, DAJK said:

lmao just found out that apparently my old lego collection, despite being 'used' is worth over 1500 bucks. Thank god for 10 year old me keeping all the boxes, instructions, and pieces together

nice.

I have a ton of toys that are worth a lot of movie but I only parted with some of them.  I used to have enough to probably retire :P  but they were stolen and it's a long, bad story to that part.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Changing my profile pic in preparation of my Number 1 anticipated movie of the year :lol:

If I were to do that, my profile pic would be Jack Jack and Pooh fighting it out for supremacy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

THEY BETTER ANNOUNCE THE SEQUEL TO DETECTIVE PIKACHU

They’re announcing three things

First is a free to play Mobile switch game called “Pokémon quest” that’s a ripoff of minecraft

My expectations have now sunk

Edited by Pandamia!

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

They’re announcing three things

First is a free to play Mobile switch game called “Pokémon quest” that’s a ripoff of minecraft

My expectations have now sunk

kay fine whatever but like Detective Pikachu 2 is all I need right now. The first game I beat today and it ended on a cliffhanger.

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

kay fine whatever but like Detective Pikachu 2 is all I need right now. The first game I beat today and it ended on a cliffhanger.

Here’s the next announcement

trailer for the real game

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

Here’s the next announcement

trailer for the real game

what the fuck 

seriously I just want a proper Pokemon RPG on the Switch. If it's that, good. If it's more like Pokemon, Go, bah.