Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

36 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I'd love to see Cruz lose in November, but unfortunately polling seems to suggest otherwise. I hope it's close, though.

Texas is trending "blue", though it won't be voting democrat soon enough. Places like Austin, Dallas, Houston etc... are all really great diverse areas to live in, and eventually they'll help the state shift left, but much like other blue cities in red states, they're currently outnumbered by the smaller bumfuck rural areas. 

At least in terms of voters.  We have a large, young Hispanic population that just needs to get older and pushed more to get out and vote.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Half of Drake's album is good.

Half of Drake's album is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

I appreciate how he grouped up the boring songs together so they’re easier to avoid.

• Like 1

Glad I finally watched the Darkest Minds trailer. Have never seen it, and I think it’s got potential. Now that YA is kinda dead in Hollywood, I kind of miss it.

Pissed I watched the second House With a Clock in its Walls trailer. Was one of my most anticipated fall releases, but that trailer spoiled too much. I turned it off before the last 30 seconds.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

My best friend is a huuge Degrassi fan and she wants me to watch but there are a million episodes. No way.

Nice use of hyperbole there.

• Community Manager
Just now, FantasticBeasts said:

There are over 620 episodes. If I start watching it may take me years to catch up to the new ones. That's more than a good factor to not start a series for me.

You are talking to the guy whose slowly been going through every Star Trek episode in release order from every show. 

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

I’m holding out hope we’ll somehow elect Beto over Cruz.  

Yeah, the rural parts are a hellhole but you almost forget about all of that when you’re actually in one of the main cities.

Austin is the best city in the US though, so that has to be worth something.

WHAT THE FUCK

This is slander, slander I say!

San Antonio is a better city than Austin!

• Sad 1